Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brush Cleo every day (well, okay, i miss a day now and then!). If i don't it's to my own disadvantage because it becomes more difficult. And now, with fall, all the tiny bits of leaves get stuck in her hair, ugh! Now, I have to go away for a couple long weekends, and it occurred to me that she wouldn't be brushed in that time--or, they will do it, but it's a pretty expensive add-on. I suppose it's okay to miss two days in a row, but three or more seems like asking for trouble. She still has her puppy coat, which is difficult enough, but as her adult coat starts to come in, i would think it's even harder. What do you do? Do you ask the kennel to brush your dog, and if so how often, especially if you're gone for more than a weekend? Or do you just not worry about it?

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
Mine have never been brushed while boarded, I board them in the summer for a week so they are groomed by me right before they are dropped off. I board at my vet, they do brush, but with a furminator and also bathe but do not blow dry so I just ask them to leave the pups hair alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts