Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Peggy Sue, Standard Poodle Born May 2019
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peggy's super power is that she's somehow both my husband's and my shadow. Ask either of us and we'll enthusiastically tell you: "Peggy's MY shadow!"

How does she do it? Is she in two places at once? A poodle's secrets shall never be revealed.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Olive can listen to conversations! If I say “bad Olive” quietly to someone other than Olive, she may bark and bite. The rest of it shall not be revealed!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Fluffy will find socks from anywhere. And I mean anywhere. "Fluffy, you want to play? ...Where did you get that from? NO, DON'T SHAKE IT! Agh, well, there goes another pair."

And somehow, I always find a poodle in my lap. No matter where I am. I say he materializes out of nowhere.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Normie's super power is charm.

He looks us in the eye and does the 'who me?' look. "I'm just a sweet little poodle" thing, and we're lost.

Ah, you say, he's no more charming than my poodle. You're right. They're all con artists.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Bobby’s super power is the Vulcan mind meld... my thoughts are your thoughts....When Bobby wants or needs something, he just lays his head on us and stares. Yes, we are having his thoughts transferred to us like a Vulcan. I wake up in the morning with his snoot right in my face just staring, waiting, transferring to my brain that it’s time to get up and for him to eat.

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
Poppy's super power is going from a heavy I-am-a-very-poorly-dog plod to a bouncing spurt of exuberant puppiness at the sight of her favourite neighbour, who keeps a pot of her special treats in his garage for the dogs. It is magical - don't know what the opposite of kryptonite would be, but that's the effect they have.

Sophy does the mind-meld, combined with added flirting for anyone she really wants to impress. She is also a first class photo bomber, believing that anyone with a camera must want her in the centre of the shot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ben’s super power is knowing his audience and adjusting his behavior to match the occasion.

When he goes to visit my grandma at the nursing home he is the sweetest little lamb of a dog. Resting his chin on laps and snuggling so quietly.

When he plays with my husband in the yard he’s a Tasmanian devil, running at full speed teeth first.

When we have had friends over for a backyard bbq he quietly observes from his bed, not a thought of mooching in his fuzzy head.

If it’s just me eating a sandwich he will think it’s ok to take a bit while I’m taking a bite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts