Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normie has two toys that he loves above all others.

One is a ball on a rope that he attacks and slings around before settling down to gnaw on the rope.

The other is a giant crocodile that is much larger than he is. When he tosses it up, it wraps around him and he thinks it's fighting back. Game on!

·
Super Moderator
1,511 Posts
Pogo always loves his squeaky tennis balls. Not always the same tennis ball, as they do wear out, but always the same type.
Galen currently favors a plush starfish he got from his breeder. I suspect he won't have it much longer; he and Pogo are using it as a tug toy.
Second best for both of them is a series of plush quadupeds: ponies, zebras, lambs, bears, etc. They like carrying the toys around. The dangling legs make for good weight balance plus tug opportunities

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My thick wool socks are definitely (in her opinion) hher favourite possessions. If I leave the drawer open oor the laundry basket out, there she is, prancing around with them or snuggling them under her chin as she sleeps, or tossing them in the air.
Her other favourite, that I need to keep put away if I want any peace, as they roll under the couch, is her kong signature squeaky balls. Squeaking one is an excellent emergency recall outside.

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Asta's favorite is the always popular - LambChop. He has two size, the regular and the giant LambChop. I always have a 2nd LambChop ready to go while the current LambChop is in the toy hospital.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Her stuffed alligator with a squeaker. She refuses to play with anything else...even if it's another toy made from the same material that also has a squeaker. This is her second gator...thinking of getting a third.

·
Super Moderator
5,293 Posts
For chew times, Himalayan yak cheese!

For quiet times, she loves her plush baby deer (AKC brand). She recently nibbled the ear off, and we thought it was a goner. But she's back to just gently mouthing it.

For fun times, it's gotta be the frisbee. My husband got her a set of these in royal blue and she's obsessed:

Unlike non-dog frisbees, she shows little interest in gnawing on this one. It's all fetch, all the time.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Ruff and Tuff Saddie the Bear, his soccer balls and the flirt pole. I have spent more time washing and repairing Lambchops and a giant hedgehogs. Ruff and Tuff bear just needs a bath occasionally.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Zoe loves any ball she can find. She would play fetch all day if someone would oblige her. Hence my purchase of a ball-throwing machine. Now if I can just get her to "put the ball in the hole" on the machine.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
haha yes with the grass lately. I think dried cat poop is probably the #1 most coveted delicacy for Misha. To be swallowed whole before the owner can pry it out of your throat.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Ah, yes, the ball, tennis ball preferably, but even up to soccer ball size to bat around and chase.

On the grass comment, I have discovered that he really needs his greens for whatever the nutrients are, so I am currently mixing an algae greens powder with organic kefir after his meal. He loves it, and has quit going after the grass that makes him barf.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
It’s a toss up between any type of ball and an empty soda bottle. She still expects the soda bottle to be thrown for her though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts