Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Mia's would be Only Happy When it Rains by Garbage. I don't think she'd understand that it's not actually about rain. But her walk up song at daycare, where she's Queen of the Little Dogs, would definitely be Kwe.

[A walk up song in baseball is the music a player selects to be played when they're at bat, and it's chosen to hype up the crowd, to intimidate the other team, or to make fun of the whole concept of a walk up song.]

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Phoebe’s is something with party in the title. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO fits, but so does Pink’s Get The Party Started… 😂 and probably like 20 others.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooh, this was fun to think about on our evening walk. probably queen's "don't stop me now" or hall and oates' "you make my dreams" both fitting for my bouncing ball of sunshine who thinks everyone is his bestie.
Great poodle songs! And total earworms, too!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
this immediately made me think of beastie boys "fight for your right (to party)" 😂
Yes! I almost said that one. It would have been the top a few months ago!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Apart from the obvious one I think Winnie's song would be something like Carole King, You've Got A Friend. Winnie is everybody's friend and is always there when you need or call her....... ...and always there when you don't need or call her :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Maybe not quite a walk up song but its very her.

For a walk up song I would have to pick Jump Around by House of Pain :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts