Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine oddly is Chelsea Lately!! If I fall asleep before that show, I miss it literally so now I am a Face book Fan so I can catch video clips lol! I just love her sense of humor!

I have not seen George Lopez other than skits and that seems funny but I am not sure when that runs.

Just curious, and bored:)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I love Chelsea Lately I never miss an episode!
:D

But I must say...Oprah holds a special torch in my heart
and Dr. Phil just annoys the living he** outta me >.<
his accent drives me insane and that coupled with his condescending know it all voice ahhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Keith everything you just said is EXACTLY how I view it! Oprah is a definant top contender and Dr. Phil, YUCKO! Oh but I do like Dr. Drew LOL!!

But Chelsea OMG she makes me laugh so hard...its theropy from my daytime life!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I don't get why Oprah gave him the golden touch...hes so gross >.<
I love Dr. Drew!! If I were addicted to something and famous I'd go on his show,
my sweetheart HATES him though xD
hes like no real addict would go on VH1 to get help lmao

Lol I watch way to much TV!! ((When I get the chance from school)) I'm always watching something like daytime soaps XD
my mom fills me in when I miss em though,
or Nancy Grace...she strikes me as a poodle person >.>

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get why Oprah gave him the golden touch...hes so gross >.<
I love Dr. Drew!! If I were addicted to something and famous I'd go on his show,
my sweetheart HATES him though xD
hes like no real addict would go on VH1 to get help lmao

Lol I watch way to much TV!! ((When I get the chance from school)) I'm always watching something like daytime soaps XD
my mom fills me in when I miss em though,
or Nancy Grace...she strikes me as a poodle person >.>
LOL!! I dont watch enough TV sometimes which is why I watch the reality shows or ones I don't have to catch up on......my MOM records her soaps - I dont watch them but I do like Nancy Grace, another Facebook Fan, HAHAHA - my BF cannot stand her though so if I miss her I catch up on FB. And I am dying to know who is the suspect in custody on the Haley Cummings disappearance or now, murder?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I don't know whose in custody, but they took Misty Cummings out of the jail and down to where they're searching for the body >.<

·
Registered
875 Posts
I LOVE Chelsea Lately, and....guilty pleasure Wendy Williams

I also watch Ellen when I can, and occasionally will watch Living the Life. Its a Christian version of the view. Im not religious, but its not overly pushy with religion

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Most days I do not watch TV at all LOL. Usually only News and maybe late night comedy shows LOL Sometimes I "have to watch" House if my daughters insist on "together TV time" or AnimalPlanet with younger one. If I ever get to have TV "alone" time , I end up at "History Chanel" LMAO

If I had time I would watch Oprah - but at 4 pm is my busiest time of a day (don't ask why I do not use my TIVO lmao ....)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I guess it's a talk show, but my favourite has to be Craig Ferguson. He really makes me laugh. He's on too late for me on week nights (and I don't have tivo), but if I'm home on a Friday night I watch him. I like Jon Stewart as well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Graham Norton Experience or Friday Night with Jonathon Ross. We usually have last weeks episode here in the US, but I LOVE them anyway, it gives me my anglophile fix :lol:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I guess it's a talk show, but my favourite has to be Craig Ferguson. He really makes me laugh. He's on too late for me on week nights (and I don't have tivo), but if I'm home on a Friday night I watch him. I like Jon Stewart as well.
Ha ha Cd : ))) - that is what I called "late night comedy show" LOL. Fergunson and Jay Leno :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I don't watch any religiously, but I do like Chelsea Handler/Lately and Craig Fergusen. It's not really a talk show but I love AC 360. I really like Anderson Cooper; he is fair and rarley inserts his opinions (so rerefreshing considering all the other tv "journalists" out there that tell you what to think). The fact that Anderson Cooper is so pretty doesn't hurt either, lol.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - that guy (Anderson) is amazing in so many ways :coffol:

Just the fact the he not only survived that road-bomb but COMPLETELY recovered when nobody though he would ever get out of the coma - not to mention regain full physical and metal capacity !!!

He is also such a great family guy !!!!!

VEEEERYYY "pretty" man LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts