Poodle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
@94Magna_Tom Jeffrey could just be in a porky puppy stage. That’s why I haven’t added Phoebe’s stats to the data here - she is still growing and would skew the data. I know the past week she has been voracious, and I can tell she has gained height, though I haven’t measured her recently.

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
Sorry it took a while, but I've finally updated the data table and graphs to include those who joined the discussion a bit later. We now have 64 poodles in the database!
This is fascinating and will be helpful!

Reactions: Pavie

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Late to the party!

Name: Jango
Height: 27.5"
Weight: 61 lbs
Type: Standard

Jango is actually from a frozen semen litter, by a dog born in the late 90s. I always wonder how many of his differences are a result of two individual dogs versus being by a dog bred in a different decade. Random thoughts.
I am really curious who the sire was. Are you willing to share that?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi, we have a large Standard Poodle
Name : Charlie the Poodle
Height : 29 inches
Weight : 84 pounds
Extremely athletic, loves winter, joins me as I snowshoe up mountain trails and covers at least 10 x the distance I do. Very gentle with rambunctious small children and simply walks away from aggressive dogs

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
Trying again, as photo will not load.
Height: 29 inches
Type : Standard Poodle
He is very powerful, lean and muscular. He loves winter, joins me on long snowshoeing climbs up mountain trails in the British Columbia interior. Runs at least 10 x as far as I hike on the trails.

·
Registered
9 Posts
After reading some posts on this forum, it seems poodles can vary quite a lot in their height and weight. The official standards for poodle types are determined by height. Toy Poodles are up to 10 inches tall, Miniature Poodle are above 10 inches but below 15 inches tall, and Standard Poodle stands 15 inches and taller. Although there is no official conformation standard for weight, I am curious how much do people's poodles weigh relative to their height? I think it would be cool to see everyone's data. Below are Pavie's measurements:

Name: Pavie
Height: 17"
Weight: 20 lbs
Type: goldendoodle (probably has toy and mini ancestry)
Name: Cole
Breed: Standard Poodle
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 58 lbs

Father was 27” in at shoulder and about 80 lbs. Mom was 24” and about 65. We’ll see.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, we have a large Standard Poodle
Height : 29 inches
Extremely athletic, loves winter, joins me as I snowshoe up mountain trails and covers at least 10 x the distance I do. Very gentle with rambunctious small children and simply walks away from aggressive dogs

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Meerin (Azel's Set Fire To The Rain, CGCA, TKN, RAT) is 13 months, 23" and 43 lbs. Breeding is Ch. Natalie's BBBad To The Bone x. Ch. Azel's Eureka I've Found Treasure

Dog Dog breed Water dog Carnivore Companion dog

61 - 80 of 97 Posts