Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its snowing in England wev had over 8 inches where i am,daisy hasnt seen snow before must admit it got stuck to her coat bless her so i had to stand her in some warm water to pull it all off.
Here she is

With my children :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow does that look like my backyard! Some of my girls get those balls of snow and yes its a HUGE pain to get off them, huh?

They ALL look like they had a blast! Thanks for posting those pics!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Another snow puppy!

Very cute; looks like your family is having a blast!

When I was a little girl (starting at age 4) we used to go cross-country skiing with our cream standard. Her name was "Nordic May" She would run along and when her feet got cold she would tell us by hoping on the back of our skiis.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys yeah the kids and Daisy loved it,we dont seem to get much snow normally so its like a new thing,it actually settled enough to be able to have some fun,poor Daisy though that snow was tough to get out bless her heart

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
oh my gosh, look at all those snowballs in her coat. ROFL, that is soooo cute. As a floridian I might tend to think the world had come to an end if I woke up and there were 8 inches of snow! LoL. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ok, before I ask this please remember I am a Texan & well... we never see that white stuff...anyway, what do you have to do to get it off? Does it not just shake out? wouldn't that make the spoo colder by putting water (even warm) on them? Sorry to sound uneducated, but really, I have no clue.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, before I ask this please remember I am a Texan & well... we never see that white stuff...anyway, what do you have to do to get it off? Does it not just shake out? wouldn't that make the spoo colder by putting water (even warm) on them? Sorry to sound uneducated, but really, I have no clue.
Hi there your not uneducated :) well the snow stuck to the coat as she was running around it piled up like a snow ball so she had minature snowballs stuck in her coat its like a ice cub if you put it on your hand it will stick.
No the warm water helped to melt it and i pulled it off,i didnt imurse her whole body only let her feet.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pictures are so cute!
I had the same problem in the snow and only warm water in the bath could get the snow off :) I was amazed by how much snow stuck!

·
Registered
305 Posts
It partially depends on the type of snow. If it's a very fine powder snow, then yes a lot could probably be brushed off. But that looks like wet snowball-type snow; it sticks to everything.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
HAHAH the first two pictures made me laugh! very cute pup

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That's some kind of heavy, wet, sticky snow! Being from Vermont, I see all types of snow and my spoos like them all. Their favorite is the light fluffy stuff when it piles up to a foot or more. They love to run and jump up, then burry their faces in it. They are black and it is so funny when they come up whith white faces!! LOL Looks like the kids and your little one had a great time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts