·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Over-the-top creative grooming, lol. IMO I think
the dog looks at it as another bath and grooming,
but it's too much for me!

Now if I walked that dog in my small little redneck
Arkansas town down the sidewalk, there would
be a wreck for sure from staring...LMAO!

Now WonderPup's creative grooming I really like
though, kinda wish I had a white poodle, lol!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i feel so bad for the green and yellow dog... the colors are the worst, unless you are a brazilian flag!

i think the pom poms on the girl's shoes were made from the left over fur from her pooch...

glad to hear china is cracking down on animal cruelty... that's one less dog on the dinner table :eat:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
glad to hear china is cracking down on animal cruelty... that's one less dog on the dinner table :eat:
Vietnamese people eat dogs...they even have a restaurant
where there are taxidermy dogs all around the restaurant
while you enjoy eating one. :O

I think I seen it on the discovery channel once..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ponki... it tastes like chicken. j/k! y'know, they make tofu turkey (tofurkey).. wonder if they make tofu dog?

Dog does not appeal to my palette, but at the end of the day meat is meat, right? Cultures have their different (from western standards) customs and to them dog is just the same as chicken, beef, pork, etc...

I heard of a restaurant in China that serves only penis, from a variety of animals. It's supposed to enhance health, well being and libido!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Ponki... it tastes like chicken. j/k! y'know, they make tofu turkey (tofurkey).. wonder if they make tofu dog?

Dog does not appeal to my palette, but at the end of the day meat is meat, right? Cultures have their different (from western standards) customs and to them dog is just the same as chicken, beef, pork, etc...

I heard of a restaurant in China that serves only penis, from a variety of animals. It's supposed to enhance health, well being and libido!
True... I don't think they see it as we do. To them it's probably just like another piece'o chicken! I don't know about the penis thou. That sounds gross - can't imagine having that on my plate! :hmmmm2:

If they made tofu dog - I'd try it! :eating:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i feel so bad for the green and yellow dog... the colors are the worst, unless you are a brazilian flag!
LOL!!! OR A GREENBAY PACKERS FAN!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what dog tastes like :vroam:

(just joking... I'm vegan :rotfl:)
LOL!! My husband just spend a year in Korea, where it is a eaten as well, he said it is called Kigogi...not sure if that is spelled right, but it is phonetic lol, now he wants to name one of our dogs that LOL!!! He wanted to try it, but he didn't because I told him I would never look at him the same way again lol, but I think he did not do it because he secretly likes dogs and did not have the heart, but still likes to joke about it.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG! I love the name!!! Kigogi!!! I may have to borrow that for a dog name, if I ever get another dog... is that ok? I will always be sure to give you/hubby props for it tho! :lol:

Ok.. so I searched on the net and found this: (see attached photo)

UGH!!!! :puke:

I think we are starting to deviate from the original topic of this thread. Should I start a new one? "What does dog taste like?" Ewww!... I'm sure it will catch the attention of forum members!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
OMG! I love the name!!! Kigogi!!! I may have to borrow that for a dog name, if I ever get another dog... is that ok? I will always be sure to give you/hubby props for it tho! :lol:

I think we are starting to deviate from the original topic of this thread. Should I start a new one? "What does dog taste like?" Ewww!... I'm sure it will catch the attention of forum members!
The phonetic is ki (like Ki in Kim go like go and gi like gee) LOL!

·
Registered
616 Posts

we had a white toy poodle when I was REALLY little and her name was le bouf, which is the beef in french!! very funny

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
View attachment 2517
oops.. here is the attachment
Thank you for the spelling lol!! I did not know lol!!! Now I can make sure to put it on the paperwork correctly LOL!!!!!!!!!

we had a white toy poodle when I was REALLY little and her name was le bouf, which is the beef in french!! very funny
He also wants to name one of them Q-Tip LOL!!!! But he wants it to be a silver or simular color so he can call it DQ ( Dirty Q-Tip ) LOL!!! My husband has a strange sense of humor LOL!!!:curl-lip:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts