Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are the favorite toys?

Oh Harry has a love for tennis balls and rope toys. He also likes those long stuffed toys that look like dachshunds. They come in different lengths and material. I bought a pig's ear the other day and gave it to him and he has yet to eat the thing, loco.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Stuffed football. And the hide a toys..... Hide a bee.... hide a squirrel,,,, hide a bird.... Puzzle toys

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Harley likes the chimps with the noise chips inside, from petsmart. He also really likes the Migrators, bird toys that honk. He has a Mallard and a Canadian Goose.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Harley likes the chimps with the noise chips inside, from petsmart. He also really likes the Migrators, bird toys that honk. He has a Mallard and a Canadian Goose.
TQ LOVES the Migrators. She prefers the ducks and quails. It's odd, she's not too crazy about the geese, and tears them up in a different way... shreds them from the nose down, pulls out all the stuffing, etc. Yet she has a quail that she has had for over 9 months that only has the stuffing ripped out... but she doesn't shred it. Oh, and she is ball-crazy... the dog is crazzzzyyy about playing fetch and will assault anyone else playing at the dog park and weasel her way into their game!

Pear loves everything, as long as it is his size. He loves to retrieve, and his favorite part is silly growling and stomping when you go to reach for what he is bringing back. He lets you take it (doesn't bit/nip) and is ready to go again!

TheGrey loves floppy toys. Period. He likes to flop them all over his head and all over the place.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Any soft plush toy with a squeeker in it. Loves it when we bring new squeek toys home. Especially our female standard poodle. She immediately starts nipping at new toys to find out where exactly the squeeker is, inside of the toy. She uses squeek toys by squeeking them over and over again, squeek squeek squeek squeek, to get the other dogs to chase her and etc.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Only a long, dachshund type stuffy with squeakers will due for Billy. It is his favorite and he seldom will play with anything else. He tosses them in the air and shakes them all over the place and then he will squeak it as fast as he can and my husband and I get hysterical watching him do that.

Taffy would rather be with her people and play with them than play with a toy by herself. Sometimes she will pick up one of Billy's squeakies though and kind of play with it. Taffy is a pouncer so if you throw a rope or toy for her she will run and pounce on it and then bring it back to you to throw again.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Riley Loves tennis balls on a leather rope, but only because of the leather (could care less about the ball)!!

His FAVORITE "toy" though is a towel! I often leave one out for snowy feet. He will go pounce on it, and bring it over tail wagging to play! He has this OH so hopefull look on his face when doing it too. He loves it when i put it over his head and hide, and he loves to play our version of tug.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have leftover cloth burp rags that I will tie in a knot and let Harry play with. They are so funny the things they will tear up.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Riley Loves tennis balls on a leather rope, but only because of the leather (could care less about the ball)!!

His FAVORITE "toy" though is a towel! I often leave one out for snowy feet. He will go pounce on it, and bring it over tail wagging to play! He has this OH so hopefull look on his face when doing it too. He loves it when i put it over his head and hide, and he loves to play our version of tug.

AHA! I love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts