Discussion Starter #1
Why do you prefer this size?

this color?

I couldn't put all colors as a choice so I put like colors together

The poll is multiple choice so you can choose size and color

·
Registered
681 Posts
We decided on miniature because they seem sturdier than a toy, and although standards aren't huge by any means, I think we are done having "big" dogs.

My favorites are blacks and silvers, followed by apricots and reds. I think in Hawaii, at least, white/cream would be SOOOO hard to keep from staining from the red clay, although I can appreciate just about any color on the right dog :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I just choose size (standard) b/c I don't really like any of those color groups, lol. You can't please everyone, huh? For example, black and white are my two favorite colors, I'm not that crazy about blue. Silver Beige is gorgeous too. I think well put together partis are beautiful, but I don't care for phantoms. Maybe it's a conformation thing, I used to dislike partis until I saw a well bred one. Someone posted a pic of a phantom in a teddy bear clip a while back. It did look cute, but it looked like a mixed breed.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You are a busy girl today! LOL.

I voted - Color is hard for me anymore because I love so many! :)
Standard - I like em big

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are a busy girl today! LOL.

I'm stuck in bed...we thought I went into labor last night, I didn't. Too bad because we are so ready to have our baby. But the doc wants me to take it easy over the next few days.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I'm stuck in bed...we thought I went into labor last night, I didn't. Too bad because we are so ready to have our baby. But the doc wants me to take it easy over the next few days.
Yep - I was bouncing off the walls shortly before I went into labor!!!! I know you cannot wait!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep - I was bouncing off the walls shortly before I went into labor!!!! I know you cannot wait!

Yeah I have like more energy right now than I have had the whole pregnancy (or ever maybe) but for today she advised I stay in bed or on the couch. After yesterday. (Especially since there have been many bumps in the road this pregnancy, I just got to resume normal activity 3 weeks ago. But she wants me to be careful, so what else can I do) We are about 3 weeks from our due date so. I just have to learn to pace myself better I guess. I over did it yesterday

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Standard - I like em big
DITTO!! :lol: And I chose many colors, as I like many colors; but my gorgeous red Lucybug is the nearest and dearest to my heart!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I chose Standard, toy, and white. I prefer Standards but I do love a really good toy.

The reason I chose white... hm, to me, there is hardly anything more beautiful than a gorgeous white standard poodle. :love: They are absolutely stunning and are by far my favorite color and type of poodle. :) So elegant, pristine and regal...

I love white or red toys as well. I don't much care for red poodles in general (it may just be in pictures, I would have to see one in person to decide if I liked them or not) but red toys are the cutest, especially in teddy bear trims!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Standard-- I'm very much a big dog person. When it comes to dogs, I say the bigger the better!
I absolutely love black & white partis, but I'm also a huge fan of black poodles.
I like the shaded silvers, but am not overly fond of solid gray or dark blue. My least favorite color is white, which is funny because my dog is very nearly white! (he's actually a light cream, but try telling that to a non-poodle-person)

·
Registered
31 Posts
My two parti standards are the first standard poodles I have ever owned. I have 3 mini's but I prefer the personality of the standards. I love the contrast of the back and white on the parti's but if I ever get another standard poodle I would like to get a red. They are soooo beautiful.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I love all poodles, but for me it's either a standard or a standard. ;)
Colors - I like many: whites, creams, reds, silvers, cafe au lait, silver beiges, black and white tuxedo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts