Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting the andis ultraedge and am wondering what blades I need to get. I like a fluffy lamb clip but not to long. I know I'll need the 15 for the face and 30 for feet (right?) any suggestion on sizes for the body? (standard poodle) TIA Jen

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
'fluffy but not too long' is what I hear all day long at work, and it's a different length for every single person! LOL!
Best bet is to get your 30 blade and the set of wahl stainless steel snap on combs. They range right up to 1" long so you can pick and choose whichever lengths you like! Later maybe, if you have a favorite length you use on the body (up to 3/4") you could buy the proper blade as it'll last better, but in the mean time you can experiment a whooooole lot easier with the snap on combs for one price!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Totally agree with Flyingduster snap on combs are the way to go will give you many options, I also play around with different size blades under the combs sometimes I use #10 instead of #30blade. Just gives you lots of options.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! This is probly what I'll do. Hate to sink the money into it and find out I wanted something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts