Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a puppy from a shelter yesterday. We kept his name as River. He's about 10 weeks old and the shelter said he is a lab mix. However, everyone we've asked also thinks he might be part german shepherd because of his fur or beagle because of his nose and ears. It doesn't matter to me what he is but I am curious to see what you guys think. Also, I do have some bad news about Coco. He's been having some seizures and the vet said he probably has a brain tumor so we might not have a lot of time left with him (which is why we got a puppy). Coco lives at my dad's house though so he doesn't have to deal with the energetic puppy. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of River.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Maybe some boxer or catahoula? Really impossible to say. Such a cutie, though. If you do a DNA test, be sure to share the results. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm sorry to hear Coco hasn't been doing well.

I hope River is the best kind of dog: a loyal friend. He looks like he will be!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry to hear Coco hasn't been doing well.

I hope River is the best kind of dog: a loyal friend. He looks like he will be!
Thank you, I am trying to spend as much time as possible with Coco and am giving him lots of love. And yes, so far River is great. He has only been with us for a few days and he already knows how to sit. I thought it would take longer but I guess not. Also he already made friends with some of the dogs in our neighborhood so I think he'll have a lot of fun when we go to the beach and he can meet all the dogs there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts