Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Cassie and Gabi (minis) are at the vets getting their teeth cleaned ugh! and ginger is looking out the window, Teddy laying beside me. I wish I could take good pictures of them. I can't even get a face shot from Ginger.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Saleen is in her crate eating lunch, Jazz is sitting outside the crate staring in. Probably she wondering why she doesn't get lunch, all she gets is cookie so she doesn't feel left out.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Billy is sprawled out on the living room floor snoozing. Brandy is sprawled in front of the patio door "SNORING!" Little Taffy is playing quietly with a rubber ball that the bigger dogs never let her have. She an opportunist for sure! LOL

But as soon as I am done here, they will all be coming out to keep me company while I repair fence line.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Tynk and Zoey are outside playing with a flat rat I got from the last show we were at. Zoey goes in for surgery in the morning :crying: I know she will be better off, but I know for the first couple weeks she will be in pain afterwords. She will do ok though I think.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm at jester's mom's house...all the spoos are sprawled out on the floor snoozing. They had a good play outside and a couple of them had to endure the hated wash and groom. Their done for the day! LOL

Whoops! Forgot! Jester got sent to the crate! Poor boy!

·
Registered
546 Posts
hahaha! great thread! tho I'm a bit late on it... but always a good one to bump back up :)

Snoops just finished running round the house - he's rather mischievous these days. He climbed up onto the chest where I store his bag of toys. It was adorable. He was standing up, climbing into the toy bag to retrieve some of his favorite toys. We played around for a bit... now he is passed out right by my side.

He is soooo adorable... it makes me sick :playingball::dance:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts