Poodle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
I got Rottweiler. I doubt that that's a compliment.

I realized that I'm a terrier married to a Border Collie. Made for an interesting marriage.
I like Rottweilers :) do you like Rottweilers? Please don't feel bad about your personality type (hugs) you're awesome no matter what your personality type is!

Whoa馃槰.

Could you imagine if people got the dog breeds that match their personality type?! That would be horrible!! You should always get a dog based on lifestyle.

Registered
I was wondering that too! Thank you!! I saw that. Do you like German Shepherds?? I got Beagle, I think they're cute, but I think they're just okay.
I have never known anyone who has a German Shepard so I鈥檝e never gotten to know any personally. I don鈥檛 think I鈥檇 have the mental or physical energy to keep up with one though. The shedding factor would be a problem for me! They are pretty dogs though.
My boyfriend said if he were to choose a dog that鈥檚 what he鈥檇 want. Realistically he has no idea what he鈥檇 be getting into for training and exercising one!

Registered
Shades of taking Cosmo quizzes all those years ago...

Another INFJ-A, but as the J is 51% for Judging versus 49% for Prospecting, it could be INFP-A in an hour's time. I once took a Myers Briggs test and scored in the top 10% for both strategic and tactical thinking, which it seems is unusual - I pointed out that it was a necessity if you were tasked with both having the big ideas that pulled everything together and with implementing them!

Registered
Funny about the breeds, I get pit bull. Don鈥檛 think that鈥檚 a fit. My second dog breed Could be a Havanese, Aussie, or collie.

Registered
21 - 30 of 30 Posts