Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I rotate between being a INTJ-A and a ISTJ-A. I find it interesting although I think some of the questions are just plain wacky.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
INFP here, so far we’re introverts on PF!
Here’s a great book on the power of introverts, Amazon has it. I’m sure libraries do as well, it’s been out a while

Reactions: Fenris-wolf

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am one of the most common types, ISTJ. Also known as the “logistician,” “the examiner,” or “the inspector.”

I see that INFJ the “counselor,” or “advocate” is one of the more rare types, and yet two of the small amount of responses have that personality type. Interesting.

I’m not surprised if nearly all of us on the forum are introverted types. It’s a good way to get some positive social interaction with peers without actually having to go to a physical social setting!

I’ll be honest, I’m about the most extreme introvert you can imagine. Like weeks alone not leaving home (no dog or partner). I’m not at all a shy person, so I find to be a strange thing how little human interaction I need to be happy.

The tests, whether accurate or not, always give me the same results over the years between different versions. So at least what my perception of myself is, is consistent with the test.

I hope more people respond to this thread. I’m curious what others are.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love this topic ! I’ve been using the Myers-Briggs test for 20 years and I am a true INTJ, the rarest type in women.

I personally think it is a very accurate test.
Cool! Can you guess the type of people you know?
A very close friend of the family is a INTJ woman and she is such an awesome person.

·
Registered
633 Posts
INTP. I have taken the test a few times now. I was borderline INTJ on my last time trying it, almost a decade in engineering in school/work have taken their toll on my personality, lol. We did them in first year, and almost all of my classmates were I/E N/S TJ.

Yay introverts.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am one of the most common types, ISTJ. Also known as the “logistician,” “the examiner,” or “the inspector.”

I see that INFJ the “counselor,” or “advocate” is one of the more rare types, and yet two of the small amount of responses have that personality type. Interesting.

I’m not surprised if nearly all of us on the forum are introverted types. It’s a good way to get some positive social interaction with peers without actually having to go to a physical social setting!

I’ll be honest, I’m about the most extreme introvert you can imagine. Like weeks alone not leaving home (no dog or partner). I’m not at all a shy person, so I find to be a strange thing how little human interaction I need to be happy.

The tests, whether accurate or not, always give me the same results over the years between different versions. So at least what my perception of myself is, is consistent with the test.

I hope more people respond to this thread. I’m curious what others are.
My second oldest brother is a ISTJ(If I remember correctly)

It is interesting🤔 I wonder if there are anymore of us on here🧐

Ditto!

Whoa! You are way more introverted than me and my brother, and we are the most introverted in our family.

Same here.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, unless they’re INTJ, but I’ve never known another INTJ woman. :)
Now that I think about it you're the only other INTJ woman I have meant! Maybe a few more PF members are. I can't wait to see more people chime in.

·
Super Moderator
1,056 Posts
I scored INFP this time around. In the past I've tended to score a bit higher in logical/analytical areas, which would push me more towards an INTJ or INTP result. I suspect the change is a combination of me mellowing a bit (with the realization that I'm never going to be CEO of anything) and me having taken so many of these tests that my answers are a bit rehearsed.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I’m having fun looking up what each person’s personality types are.

I don’t think I’d be able to exactly guess anyone else’s type that I know.
I thought I could correctly guess my boyfriend’s type by taking the test and answering how I thought he’d respond. I had him take it for real later and I was close, getting 3 of the 4 letters right (He’s an extrovert, a positive thing in my opinion!) It’s entertaining to try and guess what people would get and then have them actually take the test.

Now it seems that the most common of the small number responses are INTJ. But I saw that only 0.8% of women are that type. That got me thinking if certain personality types are more drawn to poodles.
Just for fun, here is a website that says what breed of dog could suit you. :) It says INTPs (Logician) are poodle people. Apparently for me a German Shepard is my match.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m having fun looking up what each person’s personality types are.

I don’t think I’d be able to exactly guess anyone else’s type that I know.
I thought I could correctly guess my boyfriend’s type by taking the test and answering how I thought he’d respond. I had him take it for real later and I was close, getting 3 of the 4 letters right (He’s an extrovert, a positive thing in my opinion!) It’s entertaining to try and guess what people would get and then have them actually take the test.

Now it seems that the most common of the small number responses are INTJ. But I saw that only 0.8% of women are that type. That got me thinking if certain personality types are more drawn to poodles.
Just for fun, here is a website that says what breed of dog could suit you. :) It says INTPs (Logician) are poodle people. Apparently for me a German Shepard is my match.
Awesome! 😁

I can't do it. That's cool that you got it right on your first try😎

I was wondering that too! Thank you!! I saw that. Do you like German Shepherds?? I got Beagle, I think they're cute, but I think they're just okay.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I got Rottweiler. I doubt that that's a compliment.

I realized that I'm a terrier married to a Border Collie. Made for an interesting marriage.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts