...well now I feel bad
>.<
I honestly thought someone edited its eyes to look that big

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope someone loves it >.<
I IM'd it to my friend in MO and she thought it was the cutest thing ever maybe she'll buy it and make a good home

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Luck...? XD

that whole site makes me CRINGE >.<
I don't see how puppy mills are legal
or the other things ((That I won't mention because I'ma gentlemen...sometimes))

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I do not think that there is anything terribly wrong with the eyes and yes - they used a photoshop to erase the "red" out so black covered the whole "red reflection" and now just looks weird since it is such a big back splotch on the eye surface ....

Eyes are far from being correct - they are protruding out and are loose , but not "defective" IMO

·
Registered
518 Posts
Besides the puppy having large round eyes, it also have pink 3rd eyelid rims.

If you look at the inside corner of the eye, the membrane is all pink. Go look at a solid dog and that membrane will have a black rim.

I also find that the iris part will be smaller and show more white around the eye.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Jesus loves dogs... DOGS

What's Jesus got to do with breeding dogs? ;)
You made me lol, on a day I needed it- reminded me of this thread at another forum:

A new puppy mill right in my city: WELCOME TO AMERICAN!!! - The Something Awful Forums

It's long, but well worth it (occasional rough language, but mostly an erudite crew of animal lovers vs 'designer' puppy mill lady who ends up pulling Jesus out of her pocket- after ignoring about 18,000 requests as to why she doesn't get her breeding stock genetically tested, if she's so responsible.)

It's amusing in a dark & horrible way (if she didn't breed her mutts, for example, there will be an end to all dogdom. More howlers like that.)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Looks like it's eyes are crossed.. but outside crossed, like how shih tzus eyes look. My boxer mix's eyes look like this sometimes, I asked my boyfriend "How do you think she see's like that?" to which he replied "PFFT! She seems MORE!"

·
Registered
125 Posts
PS There is an extreme bug-eyed YorkiePoo on that thread, that & the 'puppy mills are from Jesus' lady reminded me.

They need to work with that red-eye tool.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
"PFFT! She seems MORE!"
OMG - I was laughing so much LOL !!!! Your BF has a great sense of humor LMAO

Yes... yes... eyes are absolutely not correct for a spoo LMAO - No question about that LOL - it is just that they are not "defective" - which means that they are not "abnormal" since all "bug-eyed" breeds would than be considered "abnormal" LMAO

Tinlet - Also, inner corner is pink due to absolutely horrible pigmentation that dog has ( see the color of the eyes and the nose : ((. I do not think it is a "third lid" at all :rolffleyes: He needs LESS white around the eyes and pupil is not that big - it was photoshopped.

All in all - breeder to "run away from" for your dear life LMAO - but again - I would be worrying about the shape of his eyes the least if somebody forced me to buy him : ((( !!!!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol XD
thats what I was thinking with the photoshop
I don't see how or why some breeders think photoshop helps them in any way

I have a sick obsession with those puppy sites... the ones you know BYB and puppymills flock too
I just need my puppy fix for the day >.<
and I came across that poor boy

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know that sick obsession, Keithsomething.

Here's the puppy mill lady on her site:

'Note: There is three catagories for poodles. For some reason, some people do not know the catagories. Toy Poodles are less than 10" tall, 10" to 13" tall are miniture poodles, and over 13" is a standard poodle.'

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What's Jesus got to do with breeding dogs? ;)
That bugs me too and you see it on so many mill websites. "We are good Christians [so you don't need a health guarantee or proof that we screen the parents for health issues, etc, just trust us]." Sadly there are people that fall for that. IMO, actions speak so much louder than words and God is the one who decides what a good Christian is or isn't.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
HA! I work in retail, and I have called people on their phones that were stealing from the company and their ringtone is a christian song playing and then when I speak to them they say God wanted them to provide for their family........yep IA. I tend to base decisions on the big picture, and some uses are just not good:doh:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I do not think that there is anything terribly wrong with the eyes and yes - they used a photoshop to erase the "red" out so black covered the whole "red reflection" and now just looks weird since it is such a big back splotch on the eye surface ....

Eyes are far from being correct - they are protruding out and are loose , but not "defective" IMO
That is exactly what I see. They eyes would have been seriously 'red eye' and they attempted to fix this by filling in with black. It always looks horrible and unnatural done that way. I have tried this a few times when an otherwise good photo was ruined with red eye and it was nasty looking afterward. There is nothing physically wrong with its eyes. It just looks like he is on drugs with unnaturally dilated pupils.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts