Poodle Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Omg... how much for the doodle??? Holy cow. I haven't seen them for that much before, but I haven't ever seen them advertised cheaply either. Now I wonder WHY my mother educated me to be a responsible dog owner in general and instilled a very strong code of ethics in me as a breeder. I could breed a litter of doodles and make a million.... lol. I wouldnt have to worry about having a job, just crank out a couple litters a year tell everyone who will listen that they are better than any dog out there and healthier than any breed, and no of course they don't shed and sell them 1500 bucks a pop.... Sheesh, why work hard grooming and training?? :p

Ugh, just a sick concept how easy that sounds. Awful :(

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Omg... how much for the doodle??? Holy cow. I haven't seen them for that much before, but I haven't ever seen them advertised cheaply either. Now I wonder WHY my mother educated me to be a responsible dog owner in general and instilled a very strong code of ethics in me as a breeder. I could breed a litter of doodles and make a million.... lol. I wouldnt have to worry about having a job, just crank out a couple litters a year tell everyone who will listen that they are better than any dog out there and healthier than any breed, and no of course they don't shed and sell them 1500 bucks a pop.... Sheesh, why work hard grooming and training?? :p

Ugh, just a sick concept how easy that sounds. Awful :(
That $1950 is in New Zealand dollars, so is $1386.06 in USD, but still a lot of Money! Ridiculous, but whats also very annoying about that is they are using one of my dogs relatives! From her breeder, most likely in their program :( and reading the listing they said the stud for the $1950 litter is: *drum rolls*

"to our wonderful stud boy ( who has now gone back to Australia) Rutlands Lil Splendor. "

*gag*

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yup, while a direct conversion makes it cheaper, but when you compare the prices to general cheaper living costs & lower incomes etc in NZ, then the price is fairly comparitive with it being about $1950 US too...
this is a screen shot of the listings by this person to see:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
yup, while a direct conversion makes it cheaper, but when you compare the prices to general cheaper living costs & lower incomes etc in NZ, then the price is fairly comparitive with it being about $1950 US too...
this is a screen shot of the listings by this person to see:
True, that just makes me so sad, especially cos they have one of my dog's relatives, and it could have easily have been Saffy *gasp*
Just makes me glad I have Saffy

101 - 106 of 106 Posts