Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What things is everyone into?

I like to camp, hike, jetski, off-road, and metal fabrication.

-Todd

·
Registered
75 Posts
Our property in the desert is our biggest time soak... we run the dogs there on weekends and ride the trails with golf cars. They love it and ride in the cars with us too. It is a "green" home with solar and wind power, so alternative energy is a big interest. We do astronomy activities, lots and lots of photography, have big raised-bed garden, canning and food preservation, sewing, web stuff, sitting around the campfire with friends....

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our property in the desert is our biggest time soak... we run the dogs there on weekends and ride the trails with golf cars. They love it and ride in the cars with us too. It is a "green" home with solar and wind power, so alternative energy is a big interest. We do astronomy activities, lots and lots of photography, have big raised-bed garden, canning and food preservation, sewing, web stuff, sitting around the campfire with friends....
Awesome!
I am getting into alt. energy and gardening as well as food preservation. So much to learn :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a pop culture nut so I LOVE tv, movies and music. I'm also a book nut so I read a LOT and I enjoy writing. I'd like to get into photography and I try with what I have, but I don't have the money to buy a really nice camera like I'd like to have. Web related stuff. I also wish I could take an art class. Crafty type stuff...making my own bath oils and candles and I'd like to learn to make my own shampoo and lotions (although I LOVE Bath & Body)...baby diaper cakes, dreamcatchers, etc. Cooking and new recipes.

Recently I've developed an interest in all things "green" and healthy... homeopathy medicine. Finding ways to save money. :p

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like how "Saving Money" can be considered a hobby now days :) I fit in much more now that it's become trendy!! LOL.

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL Todd.

I have two big teenage football playing boys (one is 6'2...250 pounds) with lots of friends that come over and "hang out". Our food bill alone has me always looking for ways to save money.

And trendy?? I thought it was called survival!! lol

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Todd.

I have two big teenage football playing boys (one is 6'2...250 pounds) with lots of friends that come over and "hang out". Our food bill alone has me always looking for ways to save money.

And trendy?? I thought it was called survival!! lol
I like that word much better! :)

A super wal-mart recently opened up nearby and they are competing with WINCO so the price of food is hopefully going down for us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I enjoy photography, doing things with the kids, researching my family tree, reading...love getting lost in a new book! xx

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I have a lot of hobbies...:D

-photography
-Art (painting, drawing, crafting, etc.)
-Horseback Riding
-Swimming
-Reading
-Fishing
-Being Outdoors
-Dancing

etc, etc, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts