Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.. is only two hours from St. George, Utah.

I'll spare all the lengthy details, but I've always adored Karen's beautiful poodles at Desert Reef and I had even met one in person. Luckily for me, she had the PERFECT boy available. ;D Karen is SO sweet and compassionate, she really knows what she's doing and is very professional about everything in her breeding programs. I could go on and on about how awesome she is forever. She also has very yummy coffee.. ^^

So without further a due, I now introduce my 11 week old black boy, Vegas!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG!!!!!!

OK - first congrats!!! Vegas is adorable! And I have admired DR and her dogs from DAY 1! Her dogs are amazing and so is her site (I frequent it:))

Aww I am SO SO happy for you & Vegas!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OHHHH!!!!!! He is so gorgeous. Congratulations.

:marshmellow:

You have waited so long for this. He is such a doll. I can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh my, Vegas is just adorable!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful furry addition.
So, gorgeous dogs and yummy coffee.....I might just drop by. Great coffee and gorgeous poodles might just be too much of a temptation!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
He has a great face and gentle baby-boy eyes. Some adult keep those precious soft eyes and some turn into keen adult eye. I love his name, too. Gorgeous

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh my, congratulations! His face is absolutely precious. He has the best eyes, they're so sweet and kind looking, and I LOVE those ears!! Everything about him looks like a wonderful, cuddly little boy who will hopefully bring you lots of joy! :)

... I keep looking back at the pictures LOL he's just about the cutest standard poodle puppy EVER! I love him!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you so much everyone! I am SUPER psyched! ^^ He is everything I hoped for and more.

Oh my, congratulations! His face is absolutely precious. He has the best eyes, they're so sweet and kind looking, and I LOVE those ears!! Everything about him looks like a wonderful, cuddly little boy who will hopefully bring you lots of joy! :)

... I keep looking back at the pictures LOL he's just about the cutest standard poodle puppy EVER! I love him!
She makes magic doesn't she? And don't worry! There will be MANY more pictures to come!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Congratulations!!!!
I am so excited for you!! ... and jealous!! lol, jk

He is just too cute, you now will have to be giving us regular updates (ie pics) because he is just too damn cute! :)
:marchmellow:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts