Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your dogs have any strange foods they LOVE and would gobble up IF they were allowed to? Here's what my dogs would dine on if they could...

Donner: Pizza, butter, ranch dressing, woodrats, sagerats, jack rabbit, cheetos

Harley: Pizza, tacos, cheeses (all kinds), gingersnaps

Molly: carrots, celery, mushrooms, lettuce, pasta, shedded wheat -- (Molly gets to eat her favorite foods)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Tuesday LOVES chicken, she went crazy for some lunch meat I had haha it was Cajun XD

Cher like to drink my coffee, I use a touch of creamer but even when I have it black she will drink it when I'm not looking :rolleyes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
oh yes, Carlo loves Butter. But they get a diet of Solid Gold, Avoderm and Natural Balance... for snacks they get apples and almonds and chicken tenders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lucy loves just about ANYthing. We've recently discovered that she likes popsicles. lol But anything you are willing to let her have she would eat.

Now, Max, our husky has a sweet tooth. His absolute favorite food in the whole world is Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. We only discovered this because we had some medication to give him and had a really hard time getting him to take it and finally resorted to hiding it in one of those. We had tried hiding it in other things and he either wouldn't take it or would spit it out...and we couldn't try to force him to swallow it...this was a last resort and it worked! Now he only gets them when he has medicine to take but it works like a charm. :)

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Moose eats anything and everything that is real food. Non-Food he likes bark, other animals poop, paper towels, toilet paper (really any type of soft paper), he loves dryer sheets and small SOCKS!

·
Registered
12 Posts
corn on the cob...that's hilarious!! You need to take a video of that.

Oh ... the other day I bought one of those pouches of moist food that you can put over dry, know what I'm talking about?? Just to try it out and see how they liked it. Wouldn't you know that Lucy (the little sh*t<--- said lovingly I promise), picked up each piece of that dry food, sucked the moist stuff off and then spit the dry back out? rofl Later she went back and ate the dry too but I had to laugh at her. I didn't know dogs had that sort of ability. :p

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
corn on the cob...that's hilarious!! You need to take a video of that.

Oh ... the other day I bought one of those pouches of moist food that you can put over dry, know what I'm talking about?? Just to try it out and see how they liked it. Wouldn't you know that Lucy (the little sh*t<--- said lovingly I promise), picked up each piece of that dry food, sucked the moist stuff off and then spit the dry back out? rofl Later she went back and ate the dry too but I had to laugh at her. I didn't know dogs had that sort of ability. :p
To smart for their own good.

When moose thinks I`m not watching I see him open doors with his nose, and squeeze through areas he knows he is not supposed to go and pretends he can't go when you are around.

·
Registered
93 Posts
To smart for their own good.

When moose thinks I`m not watching I see him open doors with his nose, and squeeze through areas he knows he is not supposed to go and pretends he can't go when you are around.
Bauer does that with the gate out of the run if we leave it unlatched... These dogs are wayyyyy too smart. I catch him "checking" it now and then to see if it's unlatched...

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Bauer does that with the gate out of the run if we leave it unlatched... These dogs are wayyyyy too smart. I catch him "checking" it now and then to see if it's unlatched...
They are probably laughing at us on the inside. I can not believe how smart poodles are :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Birdie will eat ANYTHING!!!! She ate 1 lb. of butter the other day. I thought she was going to get sick but she didn't. She absolutely loves to eat acorns. We have several oak trees in our back yard and she will go out there all day and feast.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Sadie loves everything of anything. She is such a foodhound that she will eat her hearworm pill plain!!! :eek::p Her most favorite treats I have to say is cheese and my homemade treats! ;)

~ Andrea~

·
Registered
12 Posts
Birdie will eat ANYTHING!!!! She ate 1 lb. of butter the other day. I thought she was going to get sick but she didn't.
Mine did that once too!! She never got sick and couldn't poo for 3 days!!!! :p:D:D She also had a small box of German chocolate and she never got sick on that either!!! ~ Andrea~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts