Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have the greatest time in the world, of course!! They loved the tennis ball game but they did a lot of chasing just for the fun of it too!! Such a joy just to watch how much fun they have.

Billy's 'stache.....LOL Taffy's going to get him.

Opps....Grace dropped the ball!

Pile up!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Taking a break already!?

Off we go again...

It's a toss-up.....literally. LOL!

The ball gets away from Billy this time....dang thing is ALIVE!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha.....look at that snout!

Did anyone want this?

Oh, oh....looks like Ivy wants it bad!

Over the wall

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grace's turn!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, Taffy found a tiny ball of her own to play with. LOL

It's still mine!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK....sooooooo.....where did everybody go?

And off again.....

Here, let me help you with the game....

Who wants it, who wants it, who wants it??

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK....so the lady has a good arm on her!

No! Brandy didn't die of a heart attack. She loves the ball and is rolling on it before everyone else reaches her.

Taffy is just going to wait for them to bring the ball back

Brandy's got it and she AIN'T giving it up!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
out'a my way kid!!

this is the only time the spoos can't keep up with the old girl

All right, all ready lady; throw the ball!

YIPPEE!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow! Are you a professional photographer or something? Those photos are amazing. I can't say which one os my fav... but I'd hang the one of billy with the ball (where'd they go?) on my wall in a heartbeat. Your spoos are so VERY beautiful and the artistry, and stunning quality of your photos certainly show them off.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up, down, up, down, let's see who gets there first...

YEP...that dang retriever again!!!

'cuse me...passing by

places to go....things to do

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's that ball stealing retriever....let's get her!

Sigh....days over and everyone has gone home.....

Hope you enjoyed our day out with us!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! Are you a professional photographer or something? Those photos are amazing. I can't say which one os my fav... but I'd hang the one of billy with the ball (where'd they go?) on my wall in a heartbeat. Your spoos are so VERY beautiful and the artistry, and stunning quality of your photos certainly show them off.

Than you much MM. Yes, I am a professional photographer. Although I would not consider these to be a good sampling of my work...LOL I was having more fun than thinking technique this time around. It was snowing and the light wasn't good and I had to shoot at a higher ISO that didn't stop the action as well as I had hoped. But, who cares!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME!! LOL

Opps...and that is Grace in that photo....she is a bit slighter and has a little less hair than Billy and is also lighter in coat. But that's pretty hard to tell when she is the only one in the photo, isn't it? :rofl:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Your dogs are gorgious and seem So happy having a ball all the time

·
Registered
263 Posts
Spoospirit....I was laughing so hard at your photos and commentary. I started reading them out loud in Howard Cosell's voice. Try it and I bet you laugh as loud as I did. What great photos of your GORGEOUS dogs! Thanks so much for sharing and sending me off to bed with a smile on my face!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spoospirit....I was laughing so hard at your photos and commentary. I started reading them out loud in Howard Cosell's voice. Try it and I bet you laugh as loud as I did. What great photos of your GORGEOUS dogs! Thanks so much for sharing and sending me off to bed with a smile on my face!
:pound: You're welcome!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, here are some more. Spoo and I had a great time taking pics of them playing. We both just LOVE taking pics of our guys enjoying themselves!

(Billy flying!) Come and get it if you can!
[/IMG]

Haha... Grace got it and you can't have it!
[/IMG]
Yep, there are three spoos in all that snow! Grace continues to hang onto the ball!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Billy doing the "fancy dance", loving the fact that HE has the ball! (Notice his two front legs crossed and his hind legs spread far apart..lol)
[/IMG]

Chantel hoping Billy will share.... Yeah, RIGHT! Possession is 9/10's of ownership!
[/IMG]

Yes, Billy, we KNOW your thrilled with yourself!
[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts