Poodle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 122 Posts
I love Peggy’s pictures! She is so pretty! [emoji3590] I was worried that Stella’s groomer was going to cancel. It was very different getting her groomed today. Her groomer is taking all the precautions that she can. She comes out and gets them and then brings them out to you when you pick up. No one is allowed inside right now. You have to take off their collar and leash and she uses one of hers and they go straight to the tub when dropped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #104 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Asta is as always a hot mess. Today I worked on his ears some - matted so I had to pullout the scissors, which he is afraid of in my hands. Well he was a really good boy and we almost finished one ear. On to the other tomorrow. I am amazed at how well he did with the scissors. Pictures you say - looks just the same as his dreadlocks cover his ears. one day i'll get a picture but I have to sneak up on him. The other thing he dislikes - taking pictures. Always turns away from the camera which leaves me very frustrated.

Discussion starter · #115 ·
101 - 120 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.