Poodle Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Angel is incredibly beautiful. And I love the picture of her on leash looking up at whoever is leading her. When the dog initiates that connection with the handler, it really is special.

I guess you're happy you made that drive :smile:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Gosh certainly some beautiful dogs in her parentage - she looks very sweet. Thanks for sharing the photos, there are never too many :smile: I hope she gives you as much joy as our T dog does us, dang now I want another puppy!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Finally I get to post. lol My batteries went out in my keyboard and I lagged getting new ones. Anyhow, she is soo pretty! I went to one of the links you posted and I love the pics of that female leaping through the dirt/desert. Great pics and beautiful dogs.

Did you decide on a name yet?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thank you all for the compliments. I am very happy with her, and, yes, I am glad I made the looonngg drive! She hadn't been out of her pen much as the weather has been so nasty up this way so she wasn't sure about strange things, but she traveled excellently. A bit nervous and unsure but did not drool or get car sick at all. She had never been on a leash but when we stopped about an hour from my house to let the dogs out to duty, she was great. She pulled a little, unsure of that "leash thing", but then was bouncy and all tickled to be out looking at the big wide world.

She was unsure of my home and tried to hide under the coffee table after I got her home...lol. The next day my sister and I had to go get a load of hay for the horses so, as usual, we took the dogs, and she was great! She has settled in sooo great in just a few days. She already knows what "sit" means and knows her name. For a pup that was not very socialized yet, she sure opened up wonderfully!!

That is me leading her in that pic, this was taken the day after we got her, and she was already attached to me. My sister tried to lead her at a trot so I could get some moving pictures of her but she didn't follow her so well, so I took her and she trotted behind me looking up at me. She laid in my lap this morning as I sat in the recliner before coming to work. She is very, very sweet and has a lot of spunk, I think she is going to be great at agility!

Her registered name is going to be Nobility Angel Gabrielle of Wispynook. Nobility is the name of the kennel I got her from.

Here are a few more pics taken of her in the first two days I had her. Expect updates every so ofter, only I will put the pics in the pics section.

This is her before in the "teddy bear" look before I shaved her....CUTE! The flash made her nose look light and made the hairs on the opposite side of her face look light, but as you can see, it looks dark on each side in the opposite pictures.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

And right after her shave... oh, there is a face under there!!! lol.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
A few more after her shave....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

One more of her with teddy bear face, whole body shot.. again, the hairs were all dark on her face, the flash really messed with her colors.

[/IMG]

And one of her acting like a wild horse...lol.. outside after her shave.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
912 Posts
How absolutely gorgeous is that little face :love: love the one with her had cocked to the side clipped up face, and she looks to be having a great time in the snow

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Now that is a good looking pup ! congrats on finding the right girl she is so cute

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
She is just beautiful. Im a fan of a shaved face and she wears it perfect!
Once again, good choice for passing up the other female and getting Angel. Thats a pretty girl.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.