Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What activities, sports, etc do you do together?

Our favorite activity is taking walks in parks or going hiking. He is a Wonderful dog to walk with, and is comfortable enough to take anywhere/place. We are also into tracking. We love it, and Riley has his TDX title. Riley is also a registured therapy dog. We havnt been out much lately because of my schedule though. We have taken many obedience classes in the past as we both enjoy them, but dont have any titles in that. Rileys main job though is to just be my buddy and hold down the couch.

My next poodle i would like to get into agility with. Did it with Riley for awhile, but it isnt his favorite thing. I would also love to do dock dogs and flyball. We shall see. Rally and obedience too.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Between the four dogs I have here, we have done: conformation, agility, obedience, rally, and lure coursing. I have dabbled a bit in tracking and would like to do more, but you start doing a lot of activities and you start wearing yourself thin KWIM? I mostly do agility, but am planning on doing obedience, rally and maybe some tracking later with Vinnie.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Rufus and I have taken several obedience classes, a foundation agility class that was boring for both of us. This week we start rally obedience classes. He is a great partner for walking or running.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts