Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had lunch with my dad the other day. He is 91 years old and doesn’t have much of a filter, and always comes out with something funny.
He asked what dogs I have, so I reminded about Zekefur and proceeded to show him a picture.

He looked at the pic and almost yelled (we were in a busy restairant), “Oh my God! What did you do to him?!?” I laughed and then he said, “He looks like he stuck his paw in an electrical socket!!”

My dad has never liked poodles or their hair cuts and wouldn’t let me have one growing up. He even thinks Siba )WK BIS Is horrific looking lol. All I could do was laugh at him.

I showed him the picture...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had lunch with my dad the other day. He is 91 years old and doesn’t have much of a filter, and always comes out with something funny.
He asked what dogs I have, so I reminded about Zekefur and proceeded to show him a picture.

He looked at the pic and almost yelled (we were in a busy restairant), “Oh my God! What did you do to him?!?” I laughed and then he said, “He looks like he stuck his paw in an electrical socket!!”

My dad has never liked poodles or their hair cuts and wouldn’t let me have one growing up. He even thinks Siba )WK BIS Is horrific looking lol. All I could do was laugh at him.

I showed him the picture...

View attachment 464842
I used to think that way way back when, Labs, GSD, Rotties, but then I'm old, not 91 except first thing in the morning, and now I have Emma. I do keep her top knot more defined but she's a farm and ranch dog in sand bur country. Think your baby is soooo cute! Hope you have many more cognizant years with your dad, he sounds like a real cool character.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Thanks, that’s so funny.

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 5 of 5 Posts