Poodle Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
In my house, it is "what did you NOT do for your dogs today." Starting with the morning, I rolled off the edge of the bed where the dogs put me in the night. Then I got a bowl of cereal and put six wheat squares to the side because one of my dogs has a problem with milk so all three get theirs dry. I then went out back, threw the ball, pooper scooped, filled a newly dug hole, and brought in the sock that one of them had taken outside to play with. Then we went "bye bye." I ran into the bank while they slobbered all over the car. Then we went to see a friend who is sick and I sat while all three almost yanked off my arm with their leads because the woman gave them a treat and they were sure the whole time she was holding back more. Then we drove through Carl's Jr. and got a double patty burger for lunch. I have to get double patty if I want any meat for myself. Then we got back to the house and I washed out the water bowl, filled their food bowl, and swept up all the dead grass they hauled in. Dinner was salmon that I can't put lemon on like I like because they don't like lemon and always get more off me than I intend to give. I'm only able to type this now without a dog on my lap because they have chewies. But all this is my fault and I wouldn't change it. If a dog isn't pestering me to play or love on them, something is wrong in my casa. Tomorrow I understand they may let me shower with the door closed. Of course this is just a rumor. We will see.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts