Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a fun thread to report the little poodle things in your everyday life. Maybe you did something as boring and routine as bought dog food or went for a walk, or maybe you ordered some cool poodle earrings or won a new title!

Ok I’ll start.

Today I shaved poodle feet, my least favorite, but they look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
351 Posts
Raffi got a bath and trim, including his front feet (back feet were done last week). Then he came along with me to my church as I had to do some organizing of the children's hour room. He nicely trotted beside me as I carried items back and forth. A good novel experience especially since there was some renovation going on down en the hall.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Nice looking feet! We went for a walk for an hour this afternoon, and Misha got to do lots of jumping on and walking on benches and concrete walls. Then we snuggled on the couch for a while, played tug and fetch, and then we also did a face and feet shave! Now he's being annoying wanting to go outside then inside then outside then inside.

·
Registered
529 Posts
This morning before work I brushed out Violet, trimmed her toenails and redid her topknot. She was relatively cooperative! Then she got to hang out with my husband for the rest of the day. Tonight there has been cuddling and toy throwing. She is becoming more cuddly as she matures. I like it!

·
Registered
529 Posts
This morning before work I brushed out Violet, trimmed her toenails and redid her topknot. She was relatively cooperative! Then she got to hang out with my husband for the rest of the day. Tonight there has been cuddling and toy throwing. She is becoming more cuddly as she matures. I like it!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
In my house, it is "what did you NOT do for your dogs today." Starting with the morning, I rolled off the edge of the bed where the dogs put me in the night. Then I got a bowl of cereal and put six wheat squares to the side because one of my dogs has a problem with milk so all three get theirs dry. I then went out back, threw the ball, pooper scooped, filled a newly dug hole, and brought in the sock that one of them had taken outside to play with. Then we went "bye bye." I ran into the bank while they slobbered all over the car. Then we went to see a friend who is sick and I sat while all three almost yanked off my arm with their leads because the woman gave them a treat and they were sure the whole time she was holding back more. Then we drove through Carl's Jr. and got a double patty burger for lunch. I have to get double patty if I want any meat for myself. Then we got back to the house and I washed out the water bowl, filled their food bowl, and swept up all the dead grass they hauled in. Dinner was salmon that I can't put lemon on like I like because they don't like lemon and always get more off me than I intend to give. I'm only able to type this now without a dog on my lap because they have chewies. But all this is my fault and I wouldn't change it. If a dog isn't pestering me to play or love on them, something is wrong in my casa. Tomorrow I understand they may let me shower with the door closed. Of course this is just a rumor. We will see.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Well, our day only started 45 minutes ago, but so far I have played with Poppy while doing my stretching exercises, let the dogs out into the garden, mixed some minced chicken into Poppy's special canned food and some pumpkin into Sophy's home cooked and fed all four animals, given Poppy her morning tablet wrapped in chicken, plus bits of chicken for Sophy and Pippin-cat who were waiting hopefully, and we are now in morning snuggle mode. Today's plans are for a short pootling walk for Poppy, and a much longer one for me and Sophy, rain permitting!

Reactions: The Opera Poodle

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had to wake Jessie up super early Monday morning so she could help me drop my husband off at the airport. As a reward, she got an extended game of fetch with both a stick and a ball and then an extended afternoon nap on my lap ;)

Today Peggy's new food arrived and I got to watch her devour a (small) bowl of straight kibble for the first time EVER. Was great to see my picky poodle eating with the appetite of a Labrador Retriever.
What magic food was this? Jessie would like to know!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I made a coat protect/poodle collar last night and diva tested it out on the school run this morning. Pretty pleased with it. It’s very basic looking but does the job

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Well it’s a work day so it’s pretty limited so far. But I did throw the ball for Gracie probably about 30 times before leaving!

Reactions: The Opera Poodle

·
Registered
358 Posts
Very cool. It reminds me of a sight hound collar. (Yes diva, you also have a long elegant neck.)
Thanks it does look like one doesn’t it I made it big enough to fit her other (bigger) collar. Hopefully it holds up im not much of a seamstress ?
And thanks from diva ??

·
Super Moderator
1,460 Posts
I bought Pogo a couple of sacks of dog food and some treats. Plus, he's got a surprise coming. One of those sacks was 15 pounds of puppy food.o_O

1 - 20 of 22 Posts