Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
I finished my Xmas shopping a week ago LOL! But I did need to pick up some tissue paper............and ended up finding great stocking stuffers at

http://fivebelow.com

I need to stop...........LOL!

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Did all my Christmas shopping online this year - so much easier than to fight the crowds. Also picked up a couple of birthday presents. My DH is Dec. 21st and my best friend has a birthday in January. Got shoes, Boots, flannel shirt, mexican blanket, BBQ thermometer, and more I can't remember at the moment - thank goodness I have the confirmation emails. Anyhows, cyber monday was a good day for me.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I only do online shopping and like Lauren, I get it done early. Today, I bought a French rolling pin and a stand alone mixer for DIL, Zkano socks for everyone, “Big Cat, Little Cat” for my cat obsessed grandson, and a little, unbreakable cat ornament that looks like his Callie. I also bought him a first board game and a sweatshirt that says “Legend”. DS is so basic. He wanted socks and a donation to St. Jude’s. I gave him a link to a men’s shoe site and said pick a pair. (DIL said his brown dress shoes were borderline disreputable.) They have a tiny house and need one minimalist:) Wyatt’s educational plastic toys and books are everywhere! Warms my heart when he says “book”, with as much frequency as “catcat”.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
I was so busy all day yesterday I never even got to read my email and just made a couple of quick posts here, never mind buying anything, but you know what today is right?

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I donated to all the organizations that I donate to annually. I love having a day of giving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts