Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing through some pictures on the web and came across this beautiful chocolate spoo!! I was just so impressed i thought i wold share it, to see what you guys thought.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
beautiful coat but I'm sorry - I dont' like the haircut - why do they make them have that haircut to show? they should be able to show in their natural look. beautiful dog though

·
Registered
2,496 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's a gorgeous coat on a gorgeous brown, but gimmie this girlie any day:
at 9 and a half years old, I love the colour!!!
Im not so keen on the cut but the dog looked so majestic!!!
These 2 are absolute beauties though!!!! I would rather have them too!!! :good:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous colored chocolate and I love his face! Lots of hair for sure, but a very handsome man!

I LOVE the two girls too. Amazing color for 9 years old and sooo pretty, beautiful faces! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow! absolutely beautiful although i prefer the natural look, i marvel at the beauty that these cuts bring to the dog

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have seen this dog in more than one poodle variety. That dog is beautiful, and is in the stud section/advert for their kennel.:)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol BPP, I knew you'd recognise them!!! I *adore* chelsea & sophia! And I LOVE the grooming she does with them, and all the pics of them. They're just drop-dead-gorgeous girls, and amazing examples of spoos! heh.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
lol BPP, I knew you'd recognise them!!! I *adore* chelsea & sophia! And I LOVE the grooming she does with them, and all the pics of them. They're just drop-dead-gorgeous girls, and amazing examples of spoos! heh.
ok, please forgive me for being a blond, but I'm lost, who owns Sophia and Chelsea? They are gorgeous and the brown's color is amazing esp for a 9 yr old!!! I want to know where she's from!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts