Poodle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asher got so neglected looking omg! I don't think he's had a bath for close to 3 weeks maybe and I didn't scissor him really the last bath so he look quite the mess! Not tangled or anything, just majorly dishevelled haha.

This is him after bath and dry and brush out. SO FLUFFY!

And after his scissoring

Looking much better now haha

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
He’s all spiffed up now looking great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that came out really nice. Do you shave at the base of his tail at all? I think setting the tail is the official term. Mine are set way higher than what I've seen suggested in youtube grooming videos. I saw it on other poodles and copied it before I got on youtube. I'm looking for a nice way to do the tails. I don't mind how I have them now but don't want to get laughed at by the poodle community.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol hey I think this is only the 4th time I told you that today... if I were stalking you that number would be way higher hahaha!
haha
that came out really nice. Do you shave at the base of his tail at all? I think setting the tail is the official term. Mine are set way higher than what I've seen suggested in youtube grooming videos. I saw it on other poodles and copied it before I got on youtube. I'm looking for a nice way to do the tails. I don't mind how I have them now but don't want to get laughed at by the poodle community.
he is in a german trim so he does not have a pom or a shaved base of tail.
for the shaved base of tail you want to hold the tail down and only shave from where the tail hits the bottom of the the anus. then the rest is the pom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.