Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The snap on combs and new scissors I got are fantastic. I really let Zulee go while I had pneumonia. She looked kinda cute all fuzzy, but poor thing really needed a hair cut.

I know it doesn't look like I trimmed off a lot, but hair was everywhere. Having the guide combs really helped since the hair was so overgrown. I'm sure it would have been all different lengths without them. I also really enjoyed having some real scissors.

WonderPup....I heard you in my head saying, "Don't Bounce the scissors!" LOL I can see where sculpting is a real art and Zulee wasn't up to it. She wanted to go play with hubby.

Next time, I might set her into a pattern. I'm thinking of the diamond dutch clip like Olie did with Suri. You did such a good job with her. I feel inspired.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Zulee is still precious though and I am glad your feeling better, that is a tough one to fight off.

I think that cut would look sweet on Zulee! Honestly I think it looks best in the mini's - they show it off SO cute.:) Honestly the trim went much easier than the miami - I still have work to do there.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Aw man, it seems like just yesterday you were announcing her birth, then waiting for her to come home, then you have this little puppy, and now look at the gorgeous young lady she's grown into! Doesn't just a simple face trim make a world of difference? You did great!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no clue what color she will be. She has had the silver shading on her since I got her. Now it is more pronounced especially in her muzzle, chest, and legs. Her hair also has a lot of brown in it. Sometimes it's just the tips, but on her legs, it can be the whole length of the hair. You can also see that she was getting brown around her nose. She has a paintbrush affect of silver on the back of her tail. It's actually really pretty.

Her mother was white and father was black. There is every color in her background. Mostly browns and blacks though.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw man, it seems like just yesterday you were announcing her birth, then waiting for her to come home, then you have this little puppy, and now look at the gorgeous young lady she's grown into! Doesn't just a simple face trim make a world of difference? You did great!
I know! She turned 6 months December 30th and is scheduled to be spayed February 12th. All these milestones come so quickly. She is such a good girl and really is a little cuddlebug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts