Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do Spoos touch their wet noses to your bare skin? My two make it a point to do this whenever they approach me/are near me.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
So do ours! It is always an experience. Sometimes it is cute and tickles, sometimes it is disgusting if one of them has a slimmy, soaked nose!, other times it it so sweet, and the best is when two of them bump you face with a wet nose from the back seat of the car and then snuffle in your ear; which sends a chill right down your back and makes you giggle! LOL

I don't know 'why' they do this but it seems that most of them do.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... yep, mine do too! In the morning when I get up to use the bathroom facilities they love to walk behind me and touch their noses against my leg. So, as I am walking I get these wet, cold, bump, bump, bumps against my legs....lol. Or, if I am standing still, they will touch their noses against my legs all over. Don't know why but it does make me laugh normally.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh, mine definately do that. I think my boys' fav thing that they do is they wait till I bend over with my shirt up a bit in the back and they poke my upper crack/lower back. TMI I know...but it always makes me jump. Merc did that to a lady at the dogpark yesterday when she was squating to pet a dog. I swear she jumped 3 feet. That is NOT where you want a wet snowy nose.

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOL!!!!

Mercury's Mom!
That made me laugh so hard!!!

Dana sticks her nose on my legs too! I just thought she was wondering why I wasn't wearing pants... LOL....

·
Super Moderator
1,104 Posts
LOL Merc. Watch out, they'll be up on sexual harassment charges if they keep putting their noses there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
LOL..the wet noses I can handle..it the darn lab with the slobber hanging down or with the wet jowls after getting a drink who has to come and rest his head on your leg or shake right next to you flinging stuff..LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts