Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All: Hope this is not redundant, I accidentally posted in Poodle Breeding instead of Poodle Talk!

Anyone planning on attending Westminster this year? If so, come and introduce yourself, my boy Santiago will be showing at Westminster this year. To date Santi is the only apricot standard poodle to receive an Award Of Merit at PCA. I'm not showing him myself, I had a knee replacement 3 months ago and have the second one scheduled after Westminster, so,,,,,,,,,,,, Alan will be showing him this year!

Hope to see some PF members!

Super Moderator
Nice accomplishment, Farley. Here's the link for Westminster this year for those who don't know. I have never been to one of these, so I have a few questions if you don't mind.

It looks like the non-sporting groups (poodles) will be judged on Monday Feb 10th, from 8:30 to 4:30 and again at 7:30pm to 11. Do you have any recommendations for a first time, poodle-loving spectator regarding best time to attend, seating, snacks or anything else? Their schedule looks like a long day!

Hope you upload a photo of him before or after the show! Good luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Poodles will be shown on Monday at the pier, I believe about 3:00. The evening shows are the groups. Groups will be at Madison Square Garden. If you are looking to see poodles and walk around the benching area you will want to be there during the day.

Registered
Nice!!? Can we have spoiler pics please? And pics after the show too please? I'd love to go, but I don't have the money to do so? I'll have to see if I can watch on TV!

Registered
Good luck on both Santiago being shown at Westminster and your second knee replacement.

Registered
So happy for you Santiago will be exhibited, and I know your handler is one of the elder statesmen in handling, so he'll have every advantage. Maybe next year with all new knees you'll be back out there ??.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yes, his color is a bit washed out from the lighting!

Registered
He is just beautiful! I will be streaming it and will be watching you! Sending many good vibes down the Hudson.

I鈥檓 only three hours away, and did think about taking a ride down this year, as my trainer and a few people I know in agility are competing. My trainer actually won Master鈥檚 agility in 2016 with her Aussie, Holster, and I would love to go down and watch her, but not in the cards this year.

I will be watching and rooting for you from afar! Your boy is stunning.

Reactions: farleysd
1 - 15 of 15 Posts