Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody watching the dog show? It's quite the production. :)
The personalities are, ummmm..... really peppy! lol
Informative and enthusiastic. Really enthusiastic.
Actually, it makes them fun to watch.

Last night, or day, was Agility. I saw a few rounds of that.
Tonight they go into the ring.
And they've just finished singing the Anthem. :)

·
Premium Member
22,576 Posts
Agility was yesterday and obedience was today. A few people I know are among those at agility every year, but also people I know are in obedience every year. My private trainer has been there and her private trainer has won all four years prior to this. I look forward to watching live tomorrow night

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
We’re watching too. Babykins gets excited when she see poodles.

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Standard poodle came in first in non-sporting. Gorgeous dog.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,576 Posts
Umm the Breed winner in Standard Poodles is GCHP CH Stone Run Afternoon Tea

The person who I traced the training connection back to through my trainer won obedience for the fifth time. Her score was 397.5 out of a possible 400. Congratulations to Linda Brennan and Heart, more properly known as OTCH18 Rhumbline's Once In A Blue Moon UDX12 OGM BN GN VER RE JH ACT1 SWN CGC TK, a truly great team, very accomplished on both ends of the leash.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Thoughts on the miniatures at Westminister:
Fronts are still very straight. The dog that appeared to have the best front angulation is Reignon Top Banana. Several dogs had rather flat feet. The brown dog (Penchant Phor Pete's Sake At Kalein) had good bone and was well balanced. I also liked the Danfour Keep the Madness Rolling dog. All the white dogs lacked muscle and angulation in the rear - that might be a lack of exercise as opposed to basic structure.

·
Premium Member
9,335 Posts
To clarify, I was talking about the NYT photos posted, not the placements ☺. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Hoping the club posts videos...
I was annoyed that the NYT credits didn’t include the breeder. When I saw the apricot, I was dying of curiosity. Appreciate your discerning eye Johanna.

·
Registered
312 Posts
ScooterScout, you probably already noticed this, but that first Poodle is our very own Terry's FarleysD Santiago ???. (The apricot)
Thank you Streetcar, just got home from NYC, had a great time. Was exciting to watch Santiago in the ring

1 - 20 of 57 Posts