Poodle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kids decorated the tree yesterday (Oh well they had fun)and I couldn't resist getting some pics of a very gaudy tree with some very furry poodles. (I'm making an appointment with the groomer on Mon). Betty Jo is in the Santa's hat, Jenny is the red in the antlers and Sport is the apricot in antlers.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Wonderful photos Trillium!! Your kids are too cute. Love the neon blue garlands they dug up.

Sport IS the sweetest fellow. You can tell looking at the photos what a sweet spirited boy he is. And our girls?? Gorgeous of course! Cant wait to see their tidy up photos.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
My kids decorated the tree yesterday (Oh well they had fun)and I couldn't resist getting some pics of a very gaudy tree with some very furry poodles. (I'm making an appointment with the groomer on Mon). Betty Jo is in the Santa's hat, Jenny is the red in the antlers and Sport is the apricot in antlers.
Maybe Santa will bring you some clippers and shears for christmas and you can start grooming :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe Santa will bring you some clippers and shears for christmas and you can start grooming :)
I'd sure love it if Santa would do that. But it sounds like he's getting me a freezer this year, which is also wonderful as we don't have one and have 3 kids. I am hoping to get clippers in 2010 though. You can't get everything at once I guess.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'd sure love it if Santa would do that. But it sounds like he's getting me a freezer this year, which is also wonderful as we don't have one and have 3 kids. I am hoping to get clippers in 2010 though. You can't get everything at once I guess.
I have two sets of used clippers that I can sell ? Pm me if you are interested...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.