Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kids decorated the tree yesterday (Oh well they had fun)and I couldn't resist getting some pics of a very gaudy tree with some very furry poodles. (I'm making an appointment with the groomer on Mon). Betty Jo is in the Santa's hat, Jenny is the red in the antlers and Sport is the apricot in antlers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm with Alicia! Good for you to let the kids decorate the tree. I love it! Love your apricot laying in front of the tree too.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That is nice letting the kids decorate. It looks good. I cant wait to see the kids after their groom lol!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking forward to getting them groomed too. Not only will they look so much nicer but they will also track in so much less snow lol!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Love the tree and love the spoos ! Thanks for sharing ! Great fun family photos !

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
haha it looks like Sport is very proubd of that tree ^_^

Betty Jo and Jenny are so pretty, such a gorgeous red!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is such a patient guy he wore those antlers till we decided to remove them. Betty Jo and Jenny took theirs off in about 2 min.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Wonderful photos Trillium!! Your kids are too cute. Love the neon blue garlands they dug up.

Sport IS the sweetest fellow. You can tell looking at the photos what a sweet spirited boy he is. And our girls?? Gorgeous of course! Cant wait to see their tidy up photos.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love the tree! What a great idea to have the kids do it. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your poodles. They look great in their Christmas cheer!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Betty Jo and Jenny are going to the groomers on Thur. It will be great to be able to add some not so furry pics after they are done

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
My kids decorated the tree yesterday (Oh well they had fun)and I couldn't resist getting some pics of a very gaudy tree with some very furry poodles. (I'm making an appointment with the groomer on Mon). Betty Jo is in the Santa's hat, Jenny is the red in the antlers and Sport is the apricot in antlers.
Maybe Santa will bring you some clippers and shears for christmas and you can start grooming :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe Santa will bring you some clippers and shears for christmas and you can start grooming :)
I'd sure love it if Santa would do that. But it sounds like he's getting me a freezer this year, which is also wonderful as we don't have one and have 3 kids. I am hoping to get clippers in 2010 though. You can't get everything at once I guess.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I'd sure love it if Santa would do that. But it sounds like he's getting me a freezer this year, which is also wonderful as we don't have one and have 3 kids. I am hoping to get clippers in 2010 though. You can't get everything at once I guess.
I have two sets of used clippers that I can sell ? Pm me if you are interested...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts