Before the water

And after:
Oh, what an absolutely disgusting spot

Precious: I THINK I'LL ROLL IN IT LOL

Vegas: You're right, it's quite putrid, like rotten black licorice

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Love these pics and WTH is it that they smell at times that they just roll all through it? My poms do it often, and one day Suri watched and watched and then figured "this looks cool" and she joined in, been doing it every since then. :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
lol! At least they wash, right?? Where did you go? It looks like a great spot, all except for the disgusting area. Your dogs look like they loved it!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Beautiful dogs..always love photos of Vegas! He's turning into such a handsome boy.

Hopefully with how dirty he got this means we get to see some freshly groomed photos of him soon!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to this place really near my home, everyone just calls it the hollow, but I think it's called like.. kayscreek park? I'm not entirely sure, but we did a lot of retriever training there and Precious has always loved the water there. That grass will get REALLY tall during the summer.

Yes, Vegas did get a bath, lol but I only had a hair dryer and a lot of fans to dry him off, I'll get some of him fluffy a bit later. They smelled so bad though.. ugh, the worst part was brushing the burs out of Vegas's wet hair. He'll be short for future trainig sessions.

This is the same place I took these photos, last summer here:

And a couple years ago

This one above is at the EXACT place where they're running around wet.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG, all I could think about was gators when I seen that high grass and water. It looks amazing where you are but around here we have to avoid these places!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
It looks like a beautiful area..but I agree with Olie, around here we avoid those places..lol

I am looking forward to maybe going to the mountains sometime this summer. I haven't explored NC as much as I'd like to since moving here...it's such a beautiful state.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Looks like you had tons of fun! Love the picture where Vegas has his ears straight out and Precious is giving you the "I'm sorry mom I just couldn't help myself. I promise, I'll wash my own hair" look. You have some great photos!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just LOVE that you have a Spoo and a Pittie!!!! Super great pics! And yes i agree that being clean is overrated lol....they will always find a way to get dirty. At least you have a black spoo but then precious has a lot of white so she probably doesnt stay too clean. Mister is a really white cream and loves to get grass stains!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts