Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been holding out waiting for the right time to say that I have a new puppy in my family.:) She's a beautiful black standard poodle and is adjusting to life with us well. She's been with us a week now. Harry loves her and they crack me up all the time. When he gets frustrated with baby teeth he makes this whine sound and I always laugh. She has absolutely no submission issues like the last puppy I had. She goes right after Harry and they can play forever.

If you want to know about the breeder and all that please PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer those questions.

Here she is, this is Mia at 11 weeks.:)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Cuuuuuttteee! Congratulations KPoos, I'm very jealous but happy for you at the same time. Yay for holiday fun with a new puppy!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cuuuuuttteee! Congratulations KPoos, I'm very jealous but happy for you at the same time. Yay for holiday fun with a new puppy!
It's a little crazy but two dogs are a bit easier than one puppy. With two they fight play with each other instead of find bad things to get into when you aren't looking.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
It's a little crazy but two dogs are a bit easier than one puppy. With two they fight play with each other instead of find bad things to get into when you aren't looking.

LOL!! I always thought the same thing about children! LOL.....she's beautiful! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh my GOSH, what an absolute cutie pie!!! Congratulations on your newest family member!! :) Where did you get her? I just love that face!!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL!! I always thought the same thing about children! LOL.....she's beautiful! Congratulations!
Thank you, we love her.:) Yes having two children is easier after they get a certain age. In the beginning you are like "omg what did I do to myself."

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I am happy you found the right puppy for your family she is so cute !

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
You captured my sentiments, exactly... and what do I have to be jealous about - I just got my new puppy less than 2 months ago (but they're like potato chips and I keep craving MORE!!!) :) She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E KPoos!!! Congratuations and keep us entertained with PICTURES, please!! :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You held out pretty good! I am SO happy you got your girl now.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She is very pretty too by the way. How did you come to decide on Mia? I know you were being very selective. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Gosh, she is so darn cute! I am so glad to know that things are going so great this time. And I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
shes absolutely adorable Kpoos!!!
=]]]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts