Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Week 408 Opie turned 4 today. What a journey it has been. Opie is as much of, if not more, of a joy than he was 4 years ago when he first arrived to our family. I sincerely apologize for not being around much. Just thought I'd drop in to say hello to everyone and post some updated pics of the boy king. Love this guy so much it hurts.

Now, for the info you've probably been wanting to know, he currently weighs in at a whopping 4.3kg. He still as trim as ever. Runs as fast as lightning and can jump like jungle cat. He's a real cuddler too. He loves to be on you wherever you are. If he can touch both of us at the same time he's in 7th heaven. With that said,he has no separation anxiety. When we go to work in the morning, he goes into his enclosure on his own, lies down, and sleeps until I get back in the early afternoon. He's the sweetest little dog. Only barks when someone knocks on the door or when he really wants you to throw a toy for him. haha!! He's very well tempered and calm.
MULLY
feel free to ask anything I may have left out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the news ! Opie is as cute as ever. I’m glad he is in good health and has a good life !
Hey, Dechi, long time, no see. Hope all is well with you and yours. I sincerely apologize for not being around much, but, you know how life gets in the way of things. I'm on that Poodle group on FB and see a few people from here there and it's as if I'm still around, know what I mean? Then I come here and realize it's been waaaay too long. Sincerest apologies. I'll try to do better.
MULLY
it's all the boy's fault :D

·
Premium Member
13,077 Posts
Happy birthday Opie - I love that mullet hair do, too!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Happy Birthday, Opie! I sure remember when you firrst joined here and began sharing Opie with us. Glad to hear from you and to get an update!

Cathy and Poppy

·
Premium Member
4,462 Posts
Hardly seems like it has been 4 years with Opie. My Asta is 4 too and is a cuddly love bug who helps me so much.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Happy Birthday Opie! What great hair! Really cute pictures as always and I enjoyed reading the update. Mully, hope all is going well with your health too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Birthday Opie! What great hair! Really cute pictures as always and I enjoyed reading the update. Mully, hope all is going well with your health too.

Thanks, doing well. Have a doctor's appointment this weekend so I don't want to jinx it. Been doing well though.
MULLY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts