Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Rory with his new Poodle sister Andi. They are as thick as thieves and love each other a lot. He was the lightest puppy in the litter and has begun to darken now. In six months none of us will even recognize him he will be so dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oklahoma City huh, I have family there. Lucky boy, it's a nice city with a ton of parks and things.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Rory is too cute! I love the 2nd picture.
Two dogs are so much easier than one. I am
trying to convince my Husband of that! lol

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rory is too cute! I love the 2nd picture.
Two dogs are so much easier than one. I am
trying to convince my Husband of that! lol
They have three Spoos. Their oldest one Desi is who they call the librarian. When Rory and Andi start playing, she comes out of nowhere, and begins barking at them, giving them heck and trying to shush them up.

I agree, two are better than one. They are pack animals and enjoy the company of other canines very much.

Yes, Oklahoma City. We are planning and hoping for a big Poodle reunion there in Spring 2010 or 2011. I have a couple of Facebook friends from there and my puppy people, and they have all become freinds because of my pups. So, hopefully one day in the not too distant future, I will get to see it. I have heard wonderful things about it.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Rory looks very happy, and adorable.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well heck...maybe if we do this Poodle reunion, all you folks on here who have family there can plan a visit at that time to see your folks and we could meet then too!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Cherie he is adorable. I love the pictures of him and his housemate. They look like they are having so much fun.

I've got to agree that three is s great number for poodles :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't he sweet? Doesn't this bring back memories? I agree, three is indeed a good number. It is working out beautifully for you and for Rory's family.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hes a gorgeous boy Arreau!
Your pups are always very sweet looking!! haha
^_^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts