Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have two major life changes coming up. First of all I am waiting to hear from my breeder if there will be puppies this spring. Secondly, I am engaged and therefore plan to get married. Since I can neither control the fertility of my breeders dogs nor really start to plan my wedding due to COVID-19. I thought I should focus on the things in my life that I can control.

So what do you think is a proper wedding attire for a poodle when its human-parents is getting married? :p:LOL:

Edit: Oops mods could you move this thread to 'poodle talk' I think I put this in the wrong section.

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,808 Posts
Congratulations! I like my wedding party poodles how I like my grooms: a bow tie. Everything else is optional.

·
Registered
849 Posts
If I was in your shoes, I would get Basil a flower collar. If Basil was a boy, then it would be a collar with a bow on it. Nothing is written in stone and you can do either or.

Go to Etsy and search "dog wedding collar" for ideas.

Be sure to go to the filter options, sort by dog collars and leashes, sort by your country (Europe? USA? A collar coming from Australia doesn't make sense), and enter your price range.

Alternatively, if you have more time then money, then I imagine you could create something with a basic white collar and fake flowers from the craft store that match your color scheme.

Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
I would say a glitzy collar too, to match either your own dress and accessories or your groom's. Or you could start by choosing the dog collar you like and coordinate your outfits round it, of course!

Reactions: For Want of Poodle

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
When I got married a big attention getter was my Springer Spaniel. Pinky (my most beloved dog) We put color coordinator bows in her hair. So cool to have my dear dog participate in the wedding.

·
Super Moderator
2,721 Posts
One of my office mates, who happened to be a dog, came to my wedding in a bow tie. He was a leggy elegant fellow, and he looked very dapper.

The right Swarovski crystal collar would look very elegant. They are expensive, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts