Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, bare w*th me, my puter wont type the letter "eye" lol we had a Horr*ble sand storm, & (me) left the w*ndow open, now (me) have th*s to worry about. lol This sucks! ...hey it works!!! Okay, now :focus:
Anyway, I am trying to get a web site, but I am not a computer person. I have registed my domain with godaddy.com, but I thought that I can just go there & make my site...I am not seeing that, anyone know what to do?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have mine through homestead - they host the webpage and you can purchase the domain name off them. They have heaps of templates which are really customisable (if that is even a word) and super easy to use.

Our site is www.bluefoxpark.com if you wanted to have a look.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
My site is through yahoo, I have the domain name through them as well and they have an AWSOME drop and load editor called site builder that you can download to your computer make your whole site with and then publish. It's nice, the addy is www.blacktiekennels.com . The fee isn't real expensive either for hosting. They also, if you just wanna try it out and play with it, have a free version at geocities on yahoo. I have my rat's website on that.
www.geocities.com/preternaturals .... I havn't look at that it more than a year... wow it looks kinda odd to me now... Oh well anyway it's just an example.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
BF. I love your website. Your facility is absolutely gorgeous, all of it. Most pets probably want to stay after their visit with you. Looks like pamper time to me.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Thank you fuzbutz. We really wanted the dogs and cats to be part of the household and it is working well, the dogs don't bark much cause they can hear the TV and smell things from the kitchen and they seem to feel more at home than probably most kennels.

Having said that I am sitting here listening to a kelpie bark that just won't "SHUT UP" she is going home tonight and to be honest I won't mind seeing her go :smile:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The canine couture site is great. You did a wonderful job in such short time. I need to learn how to design a site....that and photoshopping. I tried the free webs stuff but I wasn't pleased with what I created. lol

Oh my goodness Bluefox do you have a wonderful set up. I really like your kennel runs and the grooming area is so roomy and clean. I love the clean, neatness of nice kennels and a nice grooming room. Very nice establishment you have created. Very impressive!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have my miniature horse site thru freewebs, also. It is one of the easiest sites to use. My total cost for a premier site is around $100.00 a year, including my domain. I have done other sites also thru freewebs, which can range from a free site (but I dont like all the popups) to around $40.00 a year. Here is our site..www.meadowridgeminiatures.com.
Corinne

·
Registered
912 Posts
newpoodle mum your grooms are lovely. I have just spent the last hour at work looking through the pics on your website **looks around in case the boss is watching**
Hmmmm practice, practice, practice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts