Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris is the proud mama of 7 standard poodle puppies!
3 girls and 4 boys, healthy and wiggly.
They came yesterday, (saturday) from 11:30 to 2:30

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
I was hoping you'd post here soon. I've been checking in to the puppy cam since I saw the post on the yahoo group. Paris is so attentive and the puppies seem quite active. They look like a pretty content group.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Finally here! Were waiting for American Bulldog puppies any day now
here, very anticipating! Are the puppies all the same color? How many
males and how many females? Congrats! :high5:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Congratulations Grandma. Paris looks very happy, bet you are too. The puppies already look like they have had plenty to eat, so round and chunky, bet Mama is glad to be able to be getting rid of some of that milk. ENJOY......

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good luck withyour litter! 3 girls, 4 boys. They vary in shades, dark apricot to the red, but the colors will brighten up .

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congratulations!! She is seems to be such a wonderful mama!! I think I just found my latest addiction: PUPPY CAM!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies with us!! :whoo:

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's a wonderful photo of her and her puppies. She looks so proud. Is there a birthing story, or did you just walk out in the morning to see her like this, 7 babies and a grin on her face?

The video cam is very neat. You are going to have so much fun over the next few months with these beauties.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I got to see the puppies when they were brand new because I was stalking that live cam! lol! They are adorable! Paris looks like she was born to be a mother!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhh, how cute! I went to your web cam, they are so adorable and look so content. I love watching pups as they lay there twitching in their sleep in total contentment. Major Congrats!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will always have sound on in the night but I'm kind of uncomfortable having it on much during the day. Plus i have a horrible coughing cold that broadcasts!

Here's another picture.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts