Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite sure of his name yet.

He’s 9 weeks old apricot miniature poodle from Joannie Haus. He’s a really nice little boy. Sometimes very busy but when he’s tired he goes into his crate to nap.

Toilet training is going very well. As soon as his little feet touch the grass he potties.

Babykins has been watching him closely. They have tried a little play but most she watches him bouncing around. She’s sharing her toys but I’m not giving him her favorites.

1615306069121.jpeg

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here he is sleeping in his travel crate

Attachments

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's adorable! Glad everyone's getting along.
Thanks. You never know if they will get along but I’m thankful they do.

Reactions: Liz

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
He is so cute, Skylar! I'll bet Babykins becomes a good mama to him.

·
Premium Member
24,103 Posts
He is really lovely! Congratulations and here's hoping they settle into a nice relationship a lot quicker than Lily was willing to do with Javelin as a baby dog.

Reactions: Skylar

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I’m happy but exhausted. Haha

He is so cute, Skylar! I'll bet Babykins becomes a good mama to him.
. I’m thinking because she was with Richard at Aery for her almost first year and then we do dog sports I think it’s helping her accept him easily.

Oh no! Now I want a puppy!

Congratulations!
Haha, I’ve had puppy fever for years, I had to carefully hold back until it made sense. Puppy fever is real.

He is really lovely! Congratulations and here's hoping they settle into a nice relationship a lot quicker than Lily was willing to do with Javelin as a baby dog.
I do too. But I wonder if because she had Peeves that she felt she didn’t need another brother?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts