Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aww thats fun huh! Are you going to have another one done closer to delivery so you can get a count on what to expect on delivery? Possibly then the babies will have dropped lower and you can see them all. Well hopefully if you do so. lol

Did the vet let you take home the sono sheet or any pics?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aww thats fun huh! Are you going to have another one done closer to delivery so you can get a count on what to expect on delivery? Possibly then the babies will have dropped lower and you can see them all. Well hopefully if you do so. lol

Did the vet let you take home the sono sheet or any pics?
Well, sono pics don't always scan well anyhow. I was just meaning for your self to keep.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
OH how fun! I bet you are excited. I have the pictures of Mr. Wonderful before he was born in Wonder's scrapbook. I was lucky that they were clear and I was able to scan them and put them up on my myspace :)

Are you going to do an X-Ray later to try and confirm about how many to expect? We always do one around days 57-60-ish. It's nice to know how many are in there so you are more sure of when they are finished whelping. We had a breeder friend who didn't believe in X-rays and her last puppy got stuck, retained whatever you want to call it, You can imagine what happened.... My mother's last litter had a surprise puppy that was hidden on the x-ray, we were only expecting four and got five, that was fun :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts