Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,495 Posts
Mine is either demanding power input or not moving - much better outside, though. Perhaps I got a solar powered model...

·
Registered
450 Posts
So far it's doing an okay job keeping the floor clean... Only seems to suck up food, though. Hmmmm. Might have to check the user manual. Also, it's been stuck in this one spot for quite a while now.

View attachment 465469

View attachment 465470
What a gorgeous model! I am sure this Roomba is unique. And capable of covering any terrain

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
We've had a real Roomba for several years, but disaster struck last night. Our power had a glitch and the Roomba started in the middle of the night. It should not have been a problem, except we have a 16 year old cat that often poops next to the litter box.Yup, just like the horror story we have all heard, the Roomba ran over the poop and proceeded to spread it all over. My mom was furious. After cleaning the floors, she attacked the filthy Roomba, taking it apart to clean it all. Did I mention she was really mad?? Now she has the electric eye barrier set up blocking the area by the cat box. So, just in case the power goes off, the Roomba will not create another disaster.:poop:

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We've had a real Roomba for several years, but disaster struck last night. Our power had a glitch and the Roomba started in the middle of the night. It should not have been a problem, except we have a 16 year old cat that often poops next to the litter box.Yup, just like the horror story we have all heard, the Roomba ran over the poop and proceeded to spread it all over. My mom was furious. After cleaning the floors, she attacked the filthy Roomba, taking it apart to clean it all. Did I mention she was really mad?? Now she has the electric eye barrier set up blocking the area by the cat box. So, just in case the power goes off, the Roomba will not create another disaster.:poop:
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry for laughing. ? That horror story is one of my internet favourites. Cracks me up every time I think of it. Now I've got yours to giggle about, too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Too funny :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
What a horrible thing to wake up to!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts