Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had been on a breeder's waitlist for a standard pup at the end of July, but sadly, a few of the pups didn't make it and we were off the wait list.

It was very upsetting and in no way the breeder's fault, but it was a less experienced breeder, and once I took a look at the contract more closely, it lacked a few significant pieces.

We took the time after that to speak to many breeders and find one that we connected with wholeheartedly. We were prepared to wait for a while but she had a litter last week and we were fortunate that she kept us on her wait list and was ready for us.

So, we have a little one one that will be coming home with us at the end of August. She is one week old today. We are so excited- and nervous!

·
Super Moderator
1,518 Posts
I'm so happy for you. I know you were hoping to have a puppy when the kids were still in summer break, but at least it will still be warm weather.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Congratulations! I’m happy you’ve found a breeder you’re comfortable with and you have plenty of time to get ready. Add a flirt pole to the shopping list:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts