·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Your spoo is adorable.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What a wonderful picture!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Welcome ! I love your puppy, I‘ve never seen one who has such distinct markings. They make him look a little bit like a spaniel.

·
Premium Member
23,228 Posts
Adorable parti! Welcome to PF, hope to see more from you.

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Welcome - I love the nose spots - remind me of my beloved springer spaniel, Pinky (RIP)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome - I love the nose spots - remind me of my beloved springer spaniel, Pinky (RIP)
Haha, yes i have been told that a few times. His markings are so Symmetrical on nis face and those nose freckles too. He also has frecles on his toes. Hes going to be big I believe. At ten weeks now he is 19 pounds.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome!? To you and your really cute spoo. Melts from cuteness
Welcome! What a gorgeous pup.
I lost my black girl at thanksgiving to lymphoma. I didnt think i could love another but this guy also sole my heart. So different from my girl...just love him to pieces.? He is a big guy already 19 pounds at ten weeks.

·
Super Moderator
5,287 Posts
Haha, yes i have been told that a few times. His markings are so Symmetrical on nis face and those nose freckles too. He also has frecles on his toes. Hes going to be big I believe. At ten weeks now he is 19 pounds.
Yes! Peggy was 13 lbs at 10 weeks. At 8 months, she's now 43 lbs.

I do love those freckles. And that symmetry's exquisite. Please share lots of photos as he grows!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I lost my black girl at thanksgiving to lymphoma. I didnt think i could love another but this guy also sole my heart. So different from my girl...just love him to pieces.? He is a big guy already 19 pounds at ten weeks.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I lost my Australian Shepherd 2 years ago the night before Thanksgiving due to cancer. I'm so glad you were able to love another again ? Sisko is really different too. Whoa he is big!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts