Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,
Tomorrow is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support

·
Super Moderator
3,474 Posts
Hi, this is Vita, and I host the monthly photo contests. Could you please check why the timing of the Polls is off?

This month the Poll said it was supposed to end at 10:31pm today; instead it ended between 10 & 10:20pm. Last month, that Poll ended nearly an hour early - but not exactly an hour early, so it wasn't a regional time difference.

If you do tweak your Poll, it would be helpful to members if it specifies the time zone it ends. This used to not be a problem, but after this and last month, I'm not so sure anymore.

Lastly, I've mentioned it several times on this thread as far back as April that the forum stopped making it possible for anyone using a desktop or laptop without cookies could not see the most up to date posts unless they were signed in. This is problematic for those who clear their cookies after they close out their windows. Not a problem on phones, however.

Thanks and good luck in your forum redesign.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.