Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, we lost our beloved Noodle in a tragic accident in May. It has been a really hard time for my family. But I am happy to announce we are getting a new pup. Bringing him or her home in September! Since I have decided to keep the kids home this fall (much to their dismay), I think this new pup will bring some much needed distraction and silliness into the house.
This group has been unbelievable in its support. I truly thank you. I look forward to adding my million questions to the mix.

·
Registered
12,361 Posts
I am so glad you all have something lovely to look forward to. How is your son coping? I have thought of him so often.

Reactions: Getting ready

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Oh that is wonderful news. I look forward to seeing pics and hearing more once the new little one arrives.

Reactions: Getting ready

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Happy you found a breeder and can bring puppy home to your family in Sept.. Noodles end was so tragic. I have often thought about y'all.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that you have something wonderful to look forward to. I have often had your family (and Noodle) in my thoughts. Wishing you lots of puppy snuggles with minimal amount of needle teeth.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I'm so glad to hear this :). Looking forward to meeting your new pup and will always remember your Noodle. This is wonderful, hopeful news for you all. 🌈☀

1 - 13 of 13 Posts