Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom has gates at each door from the kitchen to the dining room, and not bad gates, we all used to stand up against them, they were about to MOM's knees. Well she got these new gates (I am the smallest and am trying to get through it, no luck you. We jump up on it and we all hit our mouth, as our feet went in between the rungs and it is to moms waist. Now she don't even take them down just opens a door, but if MOM gets much fatter she is going to have to take them down. She brought them from her friend who had an 80 Lab, now was that stupid or not. We don't like any gates, but our other one was nice, plus I figured out how to slide it enough to get through, Bella and Sage couldn't. I want my old gate back.
Cayenne 0902181736a_resized.jpg

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mom has gates at each door from the kitchen to the dining room, and not bad gates, we all used to stand up against them, they were about to MOM's knees. Well she got these new gates (I am the smallest and am trying to get through it, no luck you. We jump up on it and we all hit our mouth, as our feet went in between the rungs and it is to moms waist. Now she don't even take them down just opens a door, but if MOM gets much fatter she is going to have to take them down. She brought them from her friend who had an 80 Lab, now was that stupid or not. We don't like any gates, but our other one was nice, plus I figured out how to slide it enough to get through, Bella and Sage couldn't. I want my old gate back.
Cayenne View attachment 443051
gat 10902181736_resized.jpg

and the other gate

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
Hey Cayenne,

We have doors and I can’t see through them which is way worse. It’s my job to be involved with everything that goes on here. Geez. At least you can monitor what’s happening. Sorry for your home “improvements”. Did you tell her it curbs her appeal? :)

Buck

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Bella, Cayenne, & Sage,

If I could, I would come over and help you get paroled! I'm allowed to go anywhere in the house even if my human isn't home....but I just nap while she is gone, so she trusts me...........I don't go pee pee in the house or chew up stuff, so I earned my way out of the gate jail! Maybe you can too!

Love,
Your Gal Pal from California
MOLLY

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for understanding we appreciate, and thought if she read your post she might change and go back the the old gates, tee tee. They only reason we have a gate is because MOM don't trust Sage, it is all Sages fault. Mom says it is Sage's fault straighten her out girls. Poor Sage has not done anything in the house for about a year, and mom still makes her wear a diaper when she is working in her office, but takes it off when Sage in in the Kitchen and hate done nothing in our house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts